LiNing Shuttlecock / Bird A 600+

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Syed R, Mar 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Syed R

Syed R Regular Member

It seems the new A 600+ are much lower in quality. Not sure if anyone tried it yet.

Store: bought them from LiNing Canada (shopbadmintononline.com)

(Older) White Label: Much higher quality. Better than AS 50.
    (New) Red Label: Seems lighter. Also slows down after couple of hits. This feels like AS 20 to me.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. VeritasC&E

VeritasC&E Regular Member

It's funny that they would brand them A+600 if the quality is lower than their reputed A+300. Especially since their order of quality seems to normally follow the order of their branding number.

3. Syed R

Syed R Regular Member

Even the 300+ are red label and lower than older 300+. This is sad. It’s expensive and they can’t just lower the quality. Also bought some 100+. They are also red label inside. Seems lower quality than older 100+.

4. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

I have also received the new red label A300's with my last order. But to me, the difference to the old white labelled ones is within the normal lot-to-lot tolerance. So I have my fingers crossed that it will stay that way also for future purchases. Haven't tried any A600 yet, so I cannot comment on those.

5. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    Just bought a bunch of A100 and there's a dramatic drop in quality. The inside feathers aren't uniform and have either been cut or are from a lesser quality area on the goose. The glue part on the strings also feel a little less rigid. I've contacted their customer service and all they said was hopefully next shipment will be better. Sad news economic downturn!

[​IMG]

#5 Optiblue, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    VeritasC&E likes this.
  6. BThane

BThane Regular Member

Been thinking of trying Lining shuttles - any confirmation on if this was a bad batch or permanent issue yet?

7. ningbo GIG

ningbo GIG Regular Member

owner of factory
    all great goose shuttlecock.
    www.nbyonex.com

8. VeritasC&E

VeritasC&E Regular Member

I ordered a bunch of A+300 a few months ago. They have the red label and I can't compare them to the white label which I've never played with, but they still seem to be good bang for the buck. One will last me perhaps 3-3.5 sets on average (when steamed).

This is about as good as the A50s I got a few weeks later. If anything I am a tad disappointed at the A50 longevity for the price they're at. I overstretched one of them to 6 sets but that's the only one I'm impressed with so far in terms of longevity.

BThane likes this.