Maybank MALAYSIA Open SS Premier 2015 - Entry List & DRAW

Discussion in 'Yonex Sunrise India Open / Maybank Malaysia Open 2' started by CLELY, Feb 18, 2015.

1. pathan

pathan Regular Member

musician
    Any news on whether Tommy would be up for the battle with Lin Dan here? I hope his back ache wouldn't make him withdraw last minute. Tournamentsoftware does not show him as withdrawn, at least not yet. I would love to see him take on Lin Dan again.

2. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

They should have started Goh Jin Wei's international debut here, at least i wish they had. But i dont see her name. I do see some of the names that she beat recently though, eg Yang Li Lian, Lim Yin Fan. oh well maybe Morten Frost will see something in her and let her play soon

3. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

i mean major seniors debut.. she has been doing well in international juniors tournaments it seems

4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I have to agree with you. This young little girl goh Jin Wei has really lived up to expectations. I believe one of the days she will surpass her senior players such as tee Jing Yi, ho yen mei, Lim yin fun, Lim chiew sien etc.... She is indeed a very good junior player. She is only 15 years old this year and she has already won lots of medals in tournaments. Ivan really impressed with her achievements although she is still young. I believe she can go far. So nice to have a player like her. So humble, kind, friendly and yet so skillful. I really admire her skills a lot. :)