FS/FT: Nanoray - Z speed

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by PilotG2, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PilotG2

PilotG2 New Member

[h=2]DETAILS[/h]As the latest badminton racquet out of Japan, the Nanoray Z-speed is built for unprecedented speed to ensure your smashes reach ultimate velocity. In a Yonex high-speed showdown, men’s doubles power player Tan Boon Heong achieved a record-breaking 493 km/h forehand smash with the NRZSpeed, shattering speed records and leaving the competition far behind. The compact frame is packed with Yonex technology like X-Fullereneᵀ and Sonic Metalᵀ to optimize your performance. This racquet is strong, light, and engineered down to its smallest particle to supercharge your hits with impressive speed.
    Highlights:

• Record breaking speed with a smash achieved of 493km/hour
    • Compact frame
    • Horizontal-A concept
    • Ideal for advanced to professional players
    • Made in Japan

Selling or trading Nanoray Z speed. Bright orange color for you shine out on court! Sold out on Sunriseclick as you can see: http://www.sunriseclick.com/1105/Yonex-Badminton-Racquets/Nanoray-Z-Speed-(NRZSPEED)#customise

Grab it when you still can, I am letting this awesome racket go as i feel that this racket is not suitable for me
    Available for trade with other Yonex/Lining rackets, please offer! Thanks!!!
    Pls message me at 96576701

2. PilotG2

PilotG2 New Member

3UG5, SP code. Condition is at 9/10, one small paint chip at 12'oclock
    forgot to mention price to sell, I am willing to let go at $100! Thanks BC

3. PilotG2

PilotG2 New Member

Sold to a gentleman! Thanks BC!