Please i need help

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by tycoon9500, May 26, 2010.

1. tycoon9500

tycoon9500 New Member

Med-school student
    Hay, i recently broke the strings on my nanospeed 9900, but i am really stuck on what strings to get. i am an offensive player an like my strings to have good repulsion and durability. i am going to get them at 25lbs so i was hope you could tell get what strings to get. (preferably by yonex)

2. visor

visor Regular Member

what did you use before, at what tension

3. tycoon9500

tycoon9500 New Member

Med-school student
    they were a stock string i got with the racket, i think they were at 25lbs if im correct

4. visor

visor Regular Member

i doubt stock strings that come pre-strung with the racket are 25lbs

if you play at a good competitive level, you can try yonex bg80 at 23-25lbs first (if you're playing plastic shuttles, you should lower it be 2-3 lbs). that's always a good trustable string to start with.

5. druss

druss Regular Member

Where did you get the racket? No CD coded NS9900 should have stock strings on it... in fact the only place I know that has stock strings on the NS9900 is in Europe. Are you sure it's real? Or did you order it w/ strings from the retailer?

I'd personally suggest starting at 23lbs and going from there. The NS9900 is quite a stiff racket so adding high tension strings to that can cause problems unless you have a lot of power in your swing.

Also, repulsion and durability don't really go together but the BG80 or Zymax 67 are good compromises. The BG85 has more power IMO but less durability.

6. nhari94

nhari94 New Member

student
    i am a beginner.

can u suggest me which string i can put for my bat. i am a beginner. and i have my bat for 2 years. and i am going to change the string. suggest me which string i can use.