Protech Maxima Light?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by junwei992, Mar 25, 2010.

1. junwei992

junwei992 New Member

Hey all,
    anyone using or know about the maxima light by protech? im currently using it now.
    Ive used the arc z, arc10, at900t and p, and i prefer the maxima over those haha. weird? i dno, i just prefer light rackets with high tension (i use 29lbs). I feel that i can deliver the same amount of power using the light racket compared to the others, so i thought, id might aswell use a lighter one so that i use up less energy heh...
    let me know what you all think :)

2. Porky

Porky Regular Member

How much izit? Seriously i'm also more inclined to using light racquets...i've apacs and protech which were lightweight....recently bought the Yonex NS 9900 as it seems like getting very good reviews for it and is supposedly quite light....but sad to say didnt get used to it...still prefer my lightweight racquets:D Maybe old liaoz, so couldnt generate so much power or my technique not right:p

3. junwei992

junwei992 New Member

i got it for arnd RM180... but now i stopped using it haha, switched to tantrum 200....its medium weight. i just feel like im wasting my effort playing with light rackets haha, oh well, tantrum is a good racket so i think ill be sticking to that :D