Racquets you could never go wrong with (short personal review)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Vivek Bagadhi, Aug 13, 2020.

?

Which one of the three racquets do you love?

1. AX88D

42.1%
  2. N9II

42.1%
  3. N7II

15.8%
  1. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    1. Yonex AX88D 4U
    2. Li Ning N9II
    3. Li Ning N7II

I have been playing badminton since more than 4 years, and been collecting racquets since 2 years. In all these last two years I have collected and played with more than 10 racquets, AX88D, DUO10, DUO8XP, VT10DG, N9II, N7II, N80II, AN9000C, N55-I, TC75EX, TC70B, C500, AN7000 and more (I just dont remember all of them and I am too lazy to check my bag, and also there ain't no point when the only racquets I want to talk about are on the top of the article)

Of all the above racquets, my favourites were the same racquets listed at the top of the article in the same order. For anybody searching for a new racquet, according to MY opinion, those are the only three racquets one would need (for Doubles play, both at recreational and a good intermediate to lower end of pro, because after all a good pro player knows what he wants), and one can never go wrong with those, and this is based upon atleast more than 1year of play on those three racquets alone.

If you want a Boxy frame, a good faithful Yonex feel and no slouch in the speed dept, AX88D 4U will always serve you faithfully.
    You want an aero frame, speed, midflex, powerful (really powerful almost like bomber), go for the N9II.
    You want an aero frame with a little bit of precision for front court play and a good hitting fast racquet, N7II will be a great partner for you.

In short, I would conclude that those are the only racquets one needs to look for. If you dont want to believe me, you could go search for them through the huge database of reviews for those specific racquets, I just simplified them here for you.

Sumanth99 likes this.
  2. mew1838

mew1838 Regular Member

I think those 3 rackets lean stronger in one department like you mentioned. The absolute jack of all trades racket is a 3U arcsaber 11. I believe using a racket this neutral teaches you the correct technique for every stroke because it doesn't hinder or empower any of your shots. From then you can then look for what more you want in a racket (power, speed, control, etc).

3. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

N9ii(excellent racquet) ,Astrox 77 and I left my third choice open.
    I do like playing with 75i or 900i sometimes.
    Waiting to try 7C.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Sumanth99 likes this.
  4. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

After using Mizuno fortius 10 power / quick, I never look back to ax88d

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.
  5. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    But using a racquet that neutral can also spoil you too(technique that is) and it wouldn't even hinder that.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

#5 Vivek Bagadhi, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  6. KingCantona

KingCantona Regular Member

So far I JetSpeed 12 serve me well. With addition of the Jetspeed 10 and recently the Nanoflare 800 to my list, I will not need to look for a new racket for a while.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.