Recommendation for head-heavy, 5U, stiff racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by MaDuShI, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Well... For those from Indo, looking for new racket & want to try different brand outside YY/V/Ln, there is 30% discount for all adidas lineup in Sport Station.

P8 that normaly priced at 2.5M IDR, become around 1.7M IDR.
    Kalkul A5 that are 1.5M IDR become 1M IDR.

For atking oriented player with good technique, i would recommend P8 for sure. Got mine used P8 (still new tho, the 1st owner didnt like it) for 1.5M:p.

Dave1011 likes this.
  2. sleepdeprived

sleepdeprived Regular Member

Reviving this threads since I've also been looking for a racket with the same characteristics. In the process of shopping around during the Christmas holidays, I made a list of what's readily available (in Europe) today..

1) Decathlon/Perfly R 900 Ultra Lite P
    77g / stiff / 60€
    2) Kawasaki Nezha 35
    77g / med-stiff / 80€
    3) Yonex Astrox 22RX
    68g / stiff / 110€
    4) Li Ning 3D Calibar 900I
    79g / stiff / 200€

For me, the Li Ning is too much money. And I was afraid the Yonex might be too light. I've found very little reviews of the others, so it's a gamble.
    I ended up ordering the Kawasaki as there was a holiday sale on their AliExpress shop. I've only had two training sessions so far. But it's a joy to play with. Very quick. Took me no time to adapt. Yeah, I'm overall impressed and I might order a second one.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 14.47.52.png