Recommendations of easy to use rackets?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by badmintonpog1, Jul 4, 2023.

1. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    Been selling my rackets now and then due to that I don't like the feel of the rackets that I chose. Oftently choosing based on my favorite players rather than what I like for myself.

Therefore I want advice or recommendations on what/how I should find easy-to-use rackets.
    I don't really mind low or mid-range recommendations. In fact, I would rather love low/mid-range recommendations. As for my specifications, it seems that I enjoy using lighter weighted rackets & head-light to be even-balanced.

I just want to find a racket that is really easy to use, especially for "effortless" swings for my drives & clears.

For many months, I have interest in these rackets (unfortunately testing a lot of high ends) so far:

1. Thruster F Enhanced (4U)
    2. Arcsaber 11 Pro (4U)
    3. Axforce 80 (4U)
    4. Bravesword 12 (3U)

I am seeking advice and criticism of my issue. I welcome you all to give your thoughts to this thread!

#1 badmintonpog1, Jul 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
  2. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    Short answer, arcsaber 7 Play.

Have you tried those 4? I can't think of anything more demanding that 4u arc 11 pro tbh. BS12 is very easy to use.

pootisfoib and badmintonpog1 like this.
  3. LokiM

LokiM New Member

I have been using Thruster K Enhanced for over 3 months , really love the racket, it is fast and can generate fast smashes and clears are easy. I have the BS 12 (3U) it is fast too. Tried Nanoflare 800 once it is super fast and easy to play, need to put little extra effort to generate power while smashing. Never used Arcsaber 11 Pro but as per CkYew Arcsaber 11 play is amazing value for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Nyamsus

Nyamsus New Member

Any Astrox "Game" version is effortless to use yet have accessible power, even the 99. Or you could try Nanoflare 1000 Game.
    BS 12 is always a solid choice as well.
    My most effortless racket that i've tried so far is Victor BS12, Adidas Ubershall F3, and Felet 3K Woven Fence (they're all have aerodynamic frame).
    The Felet is so easy and repulsive that i can just forget any technique and play silly but can still produce a good shot. If you see one availbale in your country you might want to check it.

5. badmintonpog1

Wannabe
    I tried all of the rackets that I have listed. I only tried the Arcsaber 11 Pro for a day and I don't know what it is but it was really nice and easy to use. But trying the Thruster F Enhanced was a real shocker tho. Easy to press my thumb on the grip for drives and easy for clears and drives.

6. Kwarevo

Kwarevo Regular Member

Tkfe is my main racket, easy to use but need time due to so oval head.
    Slightly head heavy.
    Accurate smash this is incredible, power smash is just good eventhough this is thruster series.
    Control very good, speed so so.
    Defense, if far from ur body, it insane.
    But the biggest negative for me is defense in my body, it's really hard to use long and oval racket

#6 Kwarevo, Jul 6, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2023
    browning likes this.
  7. Christ14

Christ14 New Member

i liked astrox 99p

apacs vanguard is also good

my recent mains of nextage, cant quiet get the control for net plays or drop. it was pwoerful but lack feedback

same for ryuga 2 now. looking for other rackets currently

8. NickifiedNg

NickifiedNg Regular Member

Halbertec 8000 is really easy to use. Would describe it as in-between arc 11pro and 7pro but without the shuttle hold. Making it more repulsive than the arcsabers

pootisfoib and raven1121 like this.
  9. mChavez

mChavez New Member

fwiw, I'm coming back to playing badminton after a 15 year break, so I was looking for something very forgiving & easy to play, yet responsive enough to get the old skills back & running. I've treated myself to Kawasaki K9 4u - so far I am very pleased with it. I'd definitely recommend trying it out if you can.

pootisfoib, badmintonpog1 and Raju like this.
  10. Raju

Raju Regular Member

Tectonic 7, mizuno JPX 3 rage are easy to use, medium flex and very forgiving racquets.

pootisfoib likes this.
  11. Jtcjw

Jtcjw Regular Member

I would say Nanoflare 700 (4U) is easy to use, but I prefer Nanoflare 800 (4U) which is slightly stiffer.

I owned Thruster F Enhanced (4U) and Axforce 80 (3U) in the past but just could not gel with the former while the latter was too head heavy to my liking. Also owned Tectonic 7, but I found it lacking punch and will pick Nanoflare 700 over this.

I ended up always going back to Bravesword 12 (3U) which is still my most favorite racket. That said, I've been looking for lighter overall racket (i.e. 4U), so now also use Nanoflare 800 and Arcsaber 11 Pro (4U). For those who prefer even balance or slightly head heavy racket, then Arc 11 Pro may be a suitable option while Nanoflare 800 may suit those who prefer head light racket and do not mind its smaller head size. Both are relatively easy to use as long as you are not a total beginner.

badmintonpog1 likes this.
  12. pootisfoib

pootisfoib Regular Member

From my experience, Brave Sword 12, Tectonic 7, Kawasaki King K9 (4u), Auraspeed Hypersonic (4u), Auraspeed 90F (4u), Auraspeed CY, Nanoflare 270 Speed (4u), 3d Calibar 900i are all very user-friendly rackets. All of them have medium-flex to medium stiff shafts, are easy on the arms and joints, and easy to generate shuttle repulsion with especially if you use a thinner gauge string and moderate tensions e.g. bg66f/um, LN #1, NBG98, Gtone5, etc. at 24-25 lbs.

13. badmintonpog1

Wannabe
    I have the Arcsaber 7 Pro... :(:(:(

14. badmintonpog1

Wannabe
    I just tried the Bravesword 12 yesterday but I wasn't doing too well for my matches, not that it matters but the swinging was a bit weird. Will try again today heavily to see.

15. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Braveswords swing differently to other rackets, it takes a while to get used to.

16. pootisfoib

BS12 felt good to me right from the get go. I found it very easy to pick up and play even though I hadn't used sword frames much before that.

Dave1011 likes this.
  17. badmintonpog1

Wannabe
    Oh, I forgot I have tried the 77 Pro in the past and eventually got one but broke it in a racket clash.... 160 down the drain... but the feeling of the racket and how lightweight it was compared to the rest of my rackets (7 Pro, 88S Pro, 99, etc.) was really amazing. I felt that the feeling for me was easy to get ahold of as well. What are your thoughts on the user-friendliness of the Astrox 77 Pro? I have a friend who owns one so I will just double check how it felt then.

18. pootisfoib

Arcsaber 7 pro is even more user-friendly than the 77pro

19. badmintonpog1

Wannabe
    I think I will just stick to my Arcsaber 7 Pro, feel like I'm being those people who think new rackets will be better. Just need to play with what I have & test other rackets when I have the opportunity. Arcsaber 7 Pro is my favorite racket that I have so far. I have to focus on how I play rather than the equipment. Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts! I really appreciate it.

AraKyra, pootisfoib and Dave1011 like this.
  20. Soumya

Soumya New Member

What are the best Kawasaki rackets in head heavy category for advance players