REVIEW: Li Ning A300

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Charlie-SWUK, May 29, 2015.

1. Razor-BladE

Razor-BladE Regular Member

Personal Trainer
    Going to buy a few tubes of A300s to try them out. Been using the RSL Classics for a good amount of time as I had to buy a batch of 25 to make it worth importing them from China.

I really want to try the Bauhinia shuttles as well, so I put an order through a week ago, but no-one has got back to me confirming the total cost. Do I need to email them?

2. myy_yyc

myy_yyc New Member

How do you buy your RSL from China? Directly from factory or from some online shop? And what is the total you pay for 25 tubes?

通过我的 LG-H812 上的 Tapatalk发言

3. ningbo GIG

ningbo GIG Regular Member

owner of factory
    we are badminton top manufacturer from Ningbo zhejiang with our own factories,nbbctlab@126.com when you need top gooose shuttleocock

4. math ematics

math ematics New Member

Sorry for the super long bump! I've been playing with the A300s for a while now and they are absolutely fantastic for feel, flight, and durability! I just recently decided to get some A600s to try...durability seems on par with the A300s but they feel somewhat heavier, which was a huge surprise! Has anyone else tried the A600s as a comparison?

5. prahlada

prahlada Regular Member

You can try Golden Eagle GE92 shuttlecock. They are very durable than any other brands available in the market and price is around 20-21$ per tube for bulk orders. You can send them email to get discounted pricing. I am a competitive player and I would rate them on par with Yonex AS50 and Victor Master ACE though its not natural cork. Highly Recommended !!!