Simon Santoso

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by yannie, Mar 19, 2007.

1. yannie

yannie Regular Member

OMG Jessica, you are so tall! Hahahaha Simon is damn cute and childish.. agree. :D Everytime he meets a person who speaks English he will ask "You study?" Then *grins*.. Faint. Yeah yeah good luck with beating him. :p

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to S'pore Open. Will decide later - Mid April maybe.. Lmao. Wait for me there! (Maybe)

2. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    TRUEEE!! Hwahahahahahha.. He interogated me like I'm some kind of a suspect..:p He only talked about, what school, what level, and all other things that can be found in the identity card.. LMAO!!! :D :D So funny, wasted my SMSes to answer... :D

Ok then, hahahhaa, I'll pray for you, so you can come here.... Hehehehehe.. And, maybe help me with my mandarin(chinese) work..:D :p

3. yannie

yannie Regular Member

There's news about Simon Santoso in PBSI website, but since I can't read Indon, I dunno if it's about *the thing* that Lastrie told us about.

Anyway, someone please check the website...

4. kimpe_bultang

Biar Lin Dan Lengah

Meski terbaring lemah dengan jarum cairan infus masih di tangan, Simon Santoso tetap bisa bercanda. Finalis Swiss Super Series ini menyebut karena sakitnya ini, pasti lawannya akan lengah di turnamen Singapura Super Series, Mei.

''Pasti Lin Dan jadi lengah. Dia pasti akan menganggap enteng saya karena tengah sakit sekarang,'' tutur Simon.

Pemain kelahiran Tegal (Jateng), 29 Juli 1985 itu harus dirawat di RS Mitra Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat, karena sakit perut dan diare. Sakit itu dirasakan usai latihan Selasa sore dan makin menjadi-jadi. Karena tak tahan, malamnya, dia diantar ke rumah sakit.

''Rasanya lemes. Perut melilit-lilit. Saya banyak kehilangan cairan,'' tutur Simon di rumah sakit, Rabu (18/4) sore.

Simon pasti sedih. Pasalnya persiapan ke simulasi Piala Sudirman di Bandung, Sabtu (21/4), bakal terganggu. Begitu pula dengan Singapura Super Series. Sebabnya, kalau lancar di babak kedua dia kembali menantang jagoan Cina yang pernah dikalahkan di Swiss, Maret silam.

''Mungkin saya tidak tampil di simulasi. Kondisi saya belum pulih,'' tuturnya. ''Namun, untuk Singapura Super Series, saya akan ngotot. Setelah sembuh, saya akan latihan lebih keras lagi. Moga saja Lin Dan tahu saya sempat sakit dan membuatnya lengah,'' candanya.

Cepat sembuh, Sim!

www.bulutangkis.com

Attached Files:

#24 kimpe_bultang, Apr 20, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  5. yannie

yannie Regular Member

LOL. Yeah, that's *the thing*. Now the whole world knows.
    Recover faster, Simon 'Sori2' Santoso!!! :D :D :D Jessica is waiting for your challenge in Singapore. :p

6. kimpe_bultang

Mwahahahahhahhaha... What challenge, Yan??? LOL... Was so shock that night I received the SMS from Lastrie, woooooow, too bad I was too sleepy to do anything... Only laugh my ass off, and go back to sleep... LMAO!!! :D :D :D

7. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Hahahahahaha. Then you directly smsed me, and I online to tell Tarek. Made none of us could sleep cuz laughed too hard. Oops.. maybe we shouldn't joke so much with it.. should pity him instead.

Challenge? Badminton match huh... And hope he will talk about other things than school.

8. kimpe_bultang

-he looked tired and weary; lying on the bed, Simon Santoso still can joke around. The finalist of Swiss Open Super Series said that because of his illness, he’s sure that his opponents would be caught off guard in the Singapore Super Series tournament in May.

“I’m sure Lin Dan will relax. He will absolutely take me easy as I’m ill now.” Simon said.

Born in Tegal (Jateng), 29 July 1985, this player was admitted to the hospital in Rumah Sakit Mitra Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat, because of diarrorhea and having stomach ache. He felt the ache after having training on Tuesday afternoon, and it worsened. Couldn’t bare the ache, at night, he was brought to hospital at once.

“I feel very weary. My stomach aches a lot. I lost a lot of minerals.” Simon said in the hospital, last Wednesday (18/4) evening.

Simon must be sad, for his preparation for going to the Sudirman Cup simulation in Bandung, Saturday (21/4), will be disturbed. The Singapore Super Series too will be disturbed. This is because, if he manages to go through Round 2, he’ll again meet the hero from China which he beat in Swiss, last March.

“Maybe I won’t be coming to the simulation. My condition is still bad,” he continues, “However, for Singapore Super Series, I’ll be training hard for it. After I recover, I’ll be training hard again. I hope Lin Dan hears about me being ill, and I’ll surprise him!” he joked.

Hope you recover fast, Simon!-

Hope you do recover fast, Ko Sori2 Simon... Hmm, yeah, I'll wait for your challenge, lmao!! :D :D :cool:

hope so too, Yan... But I dun think he'll go away from that topic... :D

#28 kimpe_bultang, Apr 20, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  9. -MiYu-

-MiYu- Regular Member

Student
    in denmark
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With his gf, Stella
    (made by stella herself)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

source: his friendster

10. kimpe_bultang

LOL.. He rarely opens his FS... Stupid Ko Simon... Grrr.. I think someone forced him to make one profile.. NAyway, Yan, Lastrie said that she reads the comments in BC, just that she doesn't give any comments.. I think she's not registered...

11. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Who forced him? :rolleyes:
    Hahahahaha of course. Have you seen Lastrie's main pic in FS? I faint. So so so so so funny. I was laughing my ass off. Mei Ying too.

12. -MiYu-

-MiYu- Regular Member

Student
    you know what, Simon NEVER opens it. Stella did. Well, Simon sometimes but Stella mostly. Once i heard someone was like,"Simon, what is your friendster?"

He was like,"I dont have one."

And when I talked to him, he said that its Stella.

13. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Oh.. no wonder.. Anyway, they are so cute together. Look very compatible. :)

14. YellowString

YellowString Regular Member

Architect
    Nice guy who is down to earth. He will go far.

15. kimpe_bultang

Hmmm... That guy, I'm sure Stella forced him or secretly made one for him... And, in the end, he opens it too... LMAO.. In the SMS :

SS(simon) : What're you doing now?
    Me : Oh, opening FS and messin around with the kompie..
    SS : Ooooh.. Friendster.. Don't ruin your komp, later your mum and dad will be angry...
    Me : Hmm, do you have FS? I won't, don't worry.. I'm not strong enough to break the CPU..
    SS : Yea, I have, but I'm too lazy to open it.. Too lazy to go to the Cyber Cafe too.. Need my help?
    Me : What the, some player, so lazy.. Haaaiz, later my mum and dad will scold you!
    SS : Hey! I can pay for it!! Ok lha, goin to train now, good night, take care, don't mess your kompie, you don't have the MONEY!! :D

What the heck... -_-"

16. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Hahahahaha.. no wonder the "who I want to meet" people are Jesus and Stella.

In Copenhagen Masters when me and Tarek were invited to Simon and Flandy's room, Simon was watching a James Bond movie in GERMAN.. Hahahaha. And sometimes he was reading the holy Bible...

17. -MiYu-

-MiYu- Regular Member

Student
    Stella wrote that. Look at the way its written.

You went to his room!! So lucky!!

how do you know all of these?! o_O

Im heart broken... :'(

18. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Hehehe.. we wrote a lot in here: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37819

Simon got a nickname from me and Tarek: Sori Sori/Sori2.. and for Jessica he is Ko Sori2 :D :D :D

19. kimpe_bultang

Mwahahahahhahahahhaa... So far diff from his behaviour... LOL... He must had kept quiet so as not to embarass himself by asking ppl what Bond's talking... :D :D

20. kimpe_bultang

You will experience it too one day, Miyu... LMAO!! :D :D

Well, as I mentioned, I was SMSing with him, and he replied.. And there it was, a series of SMSes, stupid and dumb SMSes I would say.. Me and my friend calls him Momon or Ko Momon too.. :p