Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by juris, Jul 17, 2006.
I had 2 Rackets. Bought a new one Cosco CBX - 555 T Badminton Racquet
Well I already own two racquets, whats more happening is a pair of Artengos which I believe must be really cool for playing
Using the following:
1. YY ISO 800 Tour
2. RSL M13 Diamond X7 Gold
1. YY Super Brand
2. YY ZF 88
3. VT 80 PG
4. TK8000 IM3
5. YY AT 700 LTD
Ti 10 Gen 3
1. Yonex Arcsaber 11
2. Victor MX80
3. Adidas Adizero Pro
4. Karakal BN-60
5. Victor Legend II
6. Yonex Carbonex 50
7. Yonex Carbonex 25 SP (Second-hand)
8. Li-Ning N90 LD
9. Victor Brave Sword 12L
1. Victor BraveSword 10 (to play)
2. Gosen Aermet Infinity (to play)
3. Yonex Nanospeed 6600 (to play)
4. Yonex Voltric Z Force (at home)
5. Yonex Cabornex 21 sp (at home)
6. Yonex Arcsaber 11..2nd hand (at home)
7. Carlton Optimax Viper 9.3 (to play)
8. RSL Diamond X2 Gold (at home)
9. YangYang Willpower 9000 (at home)
5. N55III silver.
6. N55III purple.
11. N80 olympic ltd.
12. N90 X2.
13. N90 II.
14. N90 II S.
15. N90 III.
16. N90 LD.
17. N90II LD.
18. N90II S LD.
19. G FORCE.
20. G FORCE LD.
forgot the last one..
10. Pro Kennex Nano x-Power 750...(to play)
Yonex Voltric Z Force 4U
Yonex ArcSaber 5DX 3U
Yonex MusclePower 21 3U
2x Yonex NanoRay 700RP 3U
Yonex Ti-10 3rd Gen 3U
Li Ning N90ii S-Type 3U
2x Gosen Ryoga Issen 1st Gen 3U
Gosen Ryoga Shiden 2011 ver 3U
Gosen Ryoga Ougi Limited Edition 3U (do not have the Tenbu yet )
I mainly play doubles only played for 2 year.
1. Yonex Voltric Z Force 4U my favorite racket, very powerful but somewhat diffcult to use when your tired.
2. Apacs Virtuoso 90 6u very light but very head heavy. I use it for speed and control. This is my go to racket when I'm not playing well.
3. Li-Ning N90III 3U my heaviest racket. Smashes are awesome on it but my arm gets tired after 1.5hrs back to back playing with this racket.
4. Genji Futabaya 888 4U even balanced, I can play fast pace with the racket but it doesn't hit harder than my Virtuoso 90 which is 6u. (I just broke this yesterday)
5. Yonex Arcsaber002 even balanced my first racket, nothing too special about it. I don't hate it but i don't love it. It's good for beginners but I do still use it sometimes.
6. Yonex Nanoray 20 even balanced my first racket. After I gained some experience and tried different rackets. I realized this racket is not for me. Felt too bulky and the racket was too slow for me.
Broken racket: Genji Aerohead Which was my favorite beginners racket.
7x ZF2 ... once I find something I like I stick to it
1. Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 LD Yellow 4UG5 (to play - Primary)
2. Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 LCW Pink 3UG5 (to play - Secondary)
3. Yonex Arcsaber 11 TH Grey 3UG5 (to play - Secondary)
4. Yonex Voltric 80PG White 4UG5 (at home)
5. Lining N80 Original Gold (to play - plan to sell off - Secondary)
6. Yonex Arcsaber 10PG White 3UG5 (at home)
Well my humble collection of 10pcs woody rackets
1. Yy b9300
3. Grays of Cambridge 4pcs
4. Silver Grays 4pcs
1. Victor Hypernano x800 (5x)
2. Yonex Arcsaber 10 (7x)
3. Adidas testing sample (4x)
4. Yonex Nanospeed 9900 (2x)
5. Victor Thruster k9000 (1x)
6. Apacs Lethal 100 (1x)
7. Yonex Nanospeed 300
8. Yonex Arcsaber Z-slash (2x)
OMG, you're rich
1. Astrox 88D PRO
2. Duora Z Strike
3. Duora 7
4. Nanoray 900 HS Edition
5. Victor Thruster K Ongiri Turquoise
6. Voltric Z Force II LCW Edition
Kason pro training P-150
Kason Twister C7
Li-Ning Woods N90
2x Li Ning Woods N90II
Victor Meteor X London 2012
2x Victor Meteor X70
Yonex Armortec 800 defensive
Yonex Muscle Power 99
2x Yonex Muscle Power 100
1. 2 Nanoflare 700 4U ( currently my primary rackets)
2. 2 Arcsaber 11 3U ( it was my primary rackets, but like NF700 more)
3. Arcsaber 4U
4. AX 88D pro
5. AX 77
1. 2 Victor Auraspeed 90s
2. Voltric zforce ii lcw edition
3. Astrox 99 pro
1. Astrox 100zz
2. Astrox 88d red
3. Li ning aeronaut 8000d
4. Li ning turbocharging 75c
Hopefully one of the new li ning for my next purchase. Tectonic 9 or axforce....been trying to get a technist but not sure how I can import to Canada
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk