SunriseClick Online Store, Singapore

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Oldhand, Jan 10, 2014.

1. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    So I can trust this website! Cheaper than E link! Nof All but most.

2. TheGrave

TheGrave New Member

Thanks, Sealman!!! Shop and Ship did the trick - they provide virtual addresses both in Singapore and Malaysia. Customer support experience is a bit rough (best chance is get them on Facebook) but after some hussle and bussle they activated my account. Tip: make sure you get everything right the first time and upload an ID for verification. They address lookup function screws up your address (or at least it did for me) as the postal codes are not always properly matched to cities.

Btw here is a code to save $35 from the registration fee: ONLYUSD10.

3. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Is anyone experiencing dificulty to bypass the security page of sunriseclick, right after you click Confirm Order? I kept getting error 404 website not found for countless times. I dont think my credit card has any issues, emailed the cs sunrise and they provide absolutely no help at all.

FYI, in regards to my quoted post above, i just want to clarify about the "tricky price" sunrise has to offer. Indeed if you're from EU, AU, or US countries, then all sunrise products would sound cheaper to what you can get anywhere in your continet. However, for Asian travellers like i am whom have been playing in dozen of local clubs all over China, Thailand, & Indonesia, i can guarantee you that the "sale" price of theirs isn't exactly discounted. For instance, right now... i mean literally right now in Bangkok, the RETAIL price of Yonex VTZF II LCW is priced at THB 3.600 bonus free string, string, & govergrip AC102. That roughly about USD110. Now, for sunriseclick... go ahead and check it out yourself. Same can be said for most of their SHB shoes, namely SHB02MX which i can get in Indonesia for IDR 1.050.000 (roughly USD75), SHB02LTD, SHB01, etc. Same can be said for variety of socks, wristband, headband that i could purchase at Yonex retailer in major Bangkok malls at half the price. The only item i succumb in buying is their shirts & shorts, even i know the price is quite high but.i had no choice but to buy it. None of the online stores in Indonesia sell the original replicate made in China model of world champion 2013 & 2014 (not exactly sure what i got there when the word "original" is added to the word "replicate made in China"). Of course if compared to China online retailer, i shouldn't even start the comparison.

4. TheGrave

TheGrave New Member

The LCW edition is sold below the market price of the original ZFII and I can understand why - plenty of negative reports for it (uncomfortable grip, etc.). I personally haven't touched but I wouldn't buy it even for half price after so many negative reviews (and plenty of offers in the trade section of the forum). If you can point out online retailers which sell genuine Yonex products at lower prices in Asia I'd be happy to check them out:) I already have virtual addresses in Malaysia, Japan, China, Singapore - you name it.

5. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    yup. Its a legit site

6. LneooenL

LneooenL Regular Member

There's a revised priced list that I spotted at the physical store last week. I believe it is the same on the website. Arc saber 11 for $150 and Z speed for $140.

7. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    Yup. Z force 2 for 210sgd! No free bag i am afraid.

8. takahashii

takahashii New Member

I am my own boss
    sorry for digging such an old thread but can check if anyone facing the below issue?

sunriseclick keep detecting my IP as malaysian IP and directed me to their malaysian version of the website which ships from malaysia and I have to pay in their currency. i've checked with my ISP and they have advised that my ip geolocation was correct (singapore). i wrote to sunriseclick but nth was done.

I'm located in Singapore btw. it was alright in my previous purchase until early Feb 16.

9. TheGrave

TheGrave New Member

I had a similar experience using some proxies. Just try a few Singaporean proxies in your browser and it you'll get the job done at the end.

10. Sandstorm

Sandstorm Regular Member

Sorry for necro-ing this thread, but I couldn't find any relevant posts using search. I'd like to purchase something from SunriseClick and ship it to the USA, and I saw someone mention a service called Shop and Ship earlier in this thread. However, even though the infographic on their website has the USA as an option, when I try to create my account I'm unable to find USA in the dropdown list for Countries. Does anyone have a workaround for this or are they no longer servicing USA clients?

11. TheGrave

TheGrave New Member

I don't see USA as a delivery destination either. Sadly, the country field in my profile is greyed out so I can figure what options you have for it. Write them at help@shopandship.com, they answer pretty quickly.