Taufik avoid Ban

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by ants, Sep 24, 2006.

1. quik_silver

quik_silver Regular Member

Analyst
    Well I guess the punishment was resonable, since he was willing to apologize to the public for his careless actions. The punishment of deducting points and taking the money away from him is considered as a "light" punishment..
    He could of been suspended from tournaments, which many will not hope to see.

2. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    If Taufik allows PBSI to pay his fine, then he will lose his self respect. This will be worse than hitting him with a 1 year ban. Taufik is never "cheap".

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    PBSI has "kau tau" to Taufik before. This punishment is much less already. Anyway it seems that "someone" is involved in the negotiation.

4. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator

PBSI still consider taufik as their 'gold mine' for next asian games 2006 and olympic 2008, therefore they will do anything to 'save' taufik regardless TH is wrong or not

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

That's too bad though...

:p ..haiz, with the way they(PBSI) keep treating Taufik like that(with other players watching), now i feel & hope he will retire "for good" very2 soon(same thing like what badMania mentioned a while ago in another post)...IMO, it's not "healthy" and def. they *will never* stop "spoiling" him like that(as long as he's still in Pelatnas) and they'll keep on ignoring other players..:rolleyes: :p :mad: :(

6. kemana

kemana Regular Member

You want whom to retire???
    If you want TH to retire,i can't agree. Why blame TH for PBSI's fault?
    You sure that will solve the problem for good?

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Taufik or PBSI, PBSI or Taufik...it's pick your risk..

..hmm, you brought up an interesting point, kemana...IMO, i think it's either way..
    As far as i can see, Taufik can only "survive" with the current PBSI "regime"..so:
    -If TH retires, i think most of the *current* PBSI council will be gone as well..(remember Sutiyoso will be in PBSI til 2008)..is that a sign also that Taufik will most likely step down??..:rolleyes:
    -If most of the *current* PBSI council retire, TH will probably be gone as well..:rolleyes:

So it's your(or anyone's) pick...As long as Taufik is still hanging around Pelatnas, IMO, the current PBSI "regime" will have no control of the situation..As an example, just look at the incident which happened over 1 or 2 yrs ago between Taufik and Icuk...Was PBSI really in control??..:p

Re your inquiry whether is the move "will solve the problem 'for good'", I personally don't know if that will solve the problem "for good"; but at least it(PBSI) is going the opposite approach..I just want to see their(PBSI) attitude and ability once the "Golden Child" decide to call it quits..
    In your opinion, what do you think is the "best" solution for the current INA National badminton team "debacle"??..:confused: ;)

BTW, anyone know what happened to PBSI's approach of "Punish and Reward system"??..Is it no longer in effect??..If it is, does it still apply to Taufik's recent performance(s)??..:confused: ;)

#27 ctjcad, Sep 29, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2006