TOTAL BWF WORLD Championships 2015-Day 2(11th August 2015)-ROUND of 64 & 32

Discussion in 'World Championships 2015' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Aug 10, 2015.

1. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    If unsure, just use the initials.

2. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

but the sad thing is I didn't want to call WSX 'him'.It was done by mistake.:D

3. Nine Tailed Fox

And what about the discount i have been giving people when they call 'Jorgensson","Jorgenssen"?..I let them enjoy whatever they wanna call him :D..show some mercy man.

4. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I did not take it too serious, that's why I added the smiley. ;)

5. Nine Tailed Fox

sorry double post.

#285 Nine Tailed Fox, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  6. Nine Tailed Fox

if someone *is correcting my grammar.

Now say me thanks

7. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I know, I know... It's just painful for me and my OCD, especially if it's a player from my country. :D

8. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Just miss an exciting match played by Cai Yun / Lu Kai. Cai Yun may be very old already but he won the match today in a fashionable way too 21-9, 21-7. Congratulations. I think both must have enjoyed the match today without being made to sweat. My friend said both of the Chinese players seemed so relaxed throughout the match. Wow congratulations for winning the match today.

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The most exciting match of the day is yet to come, Son Wan Ho vs Ville Lang match will end the match for today. the question is who will win? Based on the ranking Son Wan Ho holds an edge to win the game.

10. kruntil

kruntil Regular Member

ok

thanks

11. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Lin Dan when asked by reporters of his chances of winning the world title, said 50%.

I wonder whether he is being humble or realistic or both.

12. Nine Tailed Fox

that will increase by 10% each passing day till it becomes 100% on 16th august.Anyways,whom do you want to win Justin?

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I picked Lin Dan though I think, based on current form, Chen Long has the edge, over LCW as well. To be honest, any of these three can win it, depends on who plays best on the day.

14. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

However, if Lin Dan suprises me by reverting to his 'old' dynamic attacking game, then I've no doubt he is the man, unstoppable, all-conquering.

15. Nine Tailed Fox

So you wish Lin Dan to win,correct?

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Tough fight now. Very difficult to predict who will win in the MS category.

17. Nine Tailed Fox

Do you know anything about Lee Seung Woo?

18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Lee Seung-woo (; born 6 January 1998) is a South Korean youth footballer who plays center forward/striker for FC Barcelona B team in the La Masia football academy, and for the U-18 South Korean National Football Team. Nicknamed the "The Korean Messi" by the media, he is currently regarded as one of the best footballing prodigies in the world.[1] [2]

From the age of 12, Lee caught the attention of Barcelona when he finished as the top scorer in the 2010 Danone Nations Cup, the most prestigious footballing tournament for youths. It was this event that helped him join the Spanish side. After joining La Masia, Lee went on to progress through the ranks, scoring consistently and winning MVP awards at tournaments left and right, earning him a reputation as one of La Masia's top talents. However, Lee and eight other La Masia academy players faced a ban for infringement of the FIFA Youth Eligibility Rules, which went on to ban the club from making any signings for one year, or two transfer windows. Lee Seung-woo therefore will not be able to play in any official matches until he turns 18 on January 6, 2016. There are great expectations on his shoulders and fans will be waiting to see him play professionally, likely first with the Barcelona B Team, along with his current club and international teammate, Paik Seung Ho. Recently he has been promoted to train with the Barcelona B team, a professional team in the Segunda Liga, a team that serves as a reserve squad for the world-renowned FC Barcelona. Once he is cleared to play at the age of 18, many hope to see Lee even train with the first team with his idol, Lionel Messi.[4] On July 6, 2015, it was announced by South Korean media that Lee was promoted to Barcelona B for the upcoming season.[5] However, he remains suspended by FIFA's underage transfer rules.[6] The Korean wonderkids will not be able to participate in official matches with Barcelona B until their 18th birthdays.

Lee first made his international debut as part of South Korea's U-16 team competing for the 2014 AFC U-16 Championship qualification, where he scored a hat-trick in 34 minutes against Laos (he added a 4th goal later in the match).

In April 2014, Lee was part of the South Korea U-16 team that ended the Montaigu Tournament as runner-up. Lee was named as one of the members on the Team of the Tournament. In September, he led South Korea to another runner-up finish, this time at the 2014 AFC U-16 Championship. His most notable performance came from the match against Japan, in the semi-finals of the tournament. He netted a brace for the Taeguk Warriors, one goal driven straight from his own side to the net. He scored 5 goals and assisted 4 others in 5 total matches, being named the MVP of the tournament. This performance helped South Korea land a berth in the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup.

In 2015, Lee was the youngest member of South Korea's U-18 team that participated in the Suwon JS Cup. However, Lee failed to live up to the anticipation and did not score or make a huge impact before being subbed out all three of the games against Uruguay, Belgium and France.[7]

19. blabl

blabl Regular Member

He is a famous footballer from Korea.

20. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Guys, what's the score of the Boonsak vs. JOJ match?