Uber Cup 2008 - May 17 - Final - INA vs CHN

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2008' started by Erwin Kyoto, May 15, 2008.

1. apontoh

apontoh Regular Member

well, I guess what Susi omitted to say is that INA's current WS is one class below what it was back in the 1990s era when she was WS#1....really really uphill task for INA...my best is a 0-3 defeat. But INA should be proud that their Uber team made it to the finals for the first time since 1998!

2. sugar_free

sugar_free Regular Member

University Student (Dentistry)
    I believe most Indonesians agree with you... No matter what the results will be, to me, the spirit and good performance (until SF) that they've shown is enough to make me say that they are winners anyway, even if they lost 3-0...

China is a really strong team, lose 3-0 shouldn't be a problem... 3-1 good result... 3-2 even better... Win? its a miracle... Miracle can happen but I dare not to dream too much... Lets just see what will happen tomorrow...

Good Luck to INA UC Team... Keep on fighting, keep the spirit 'semangat juang 45'...

3. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Unlike the INA Thomas team's eventual 0-3 defeat..., I can accept the Uber team's 0-3 possible defeat...

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Exactly, to think that they last the distance and go one step further than the Thomas Cup team. Maybe it's the Susy factor???

5. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Very possible.... :) We all can tell that the Uber team are very united and happy being in the festivities. They are just proud to be representing INA. :D

6. yen_saw

yen_saw Regular Member

Engineer
    China should win, but i want to see INA stretch them to distance instead of a 0:3 scoreline.

7. Ningtyas

Ningtyas Regular Member

Krisna do you know if Maria Kristin will play or not? I mean, with her injury she should not be played at all... I read in Kompas online that the injury she got when playing in QF against Yip made it difficult for her to sit down. Or is she getting better?

Also detikcom said that President SBY plans to watch the Uber Cup final in Senayan tonight. Do you think this good or is this bad for the team?

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Aahh...it's the ladies' Final round..

..i also think they WILL WIN..........................................the support of the crowd...;)

On that note, with the reality of the INA UC's team possibly losing 0-3, i think it's not a bad idea for them to take advantage and entertain the crowd by doing a similar pre-game dance routine ala the German team...:cool:

9. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Yes, I heard that SBY will come to Istora to give full support to INA UC Team. Well, IMO, with high spirit from INA UC Team, I think SBY present will boost up their spirit more. INA UC Team must think that what their get is beyond the expectation, and if they are lost, they still get the appreciation and support from INA people. SO, don't worry about lose or win, just enjoy the game!

10. chemile

chemile Regular Member

from detik.comThe arrival plan of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono to the final of the Uber Cup made the security side on-alert.As many as 1,000 people of the security personnel will then be prepared.The final match of the Uber Cup between Indonesia against China will be held in Istora Senayan, Jakarta, on Saturday (17/5/2008), in struck 18,00.This fight his plan will be witnessed directly by President SBY. As said by the Head of the Security of Ade Chandra, Istora Senayan tomorrow will be guarded by at least by 1,000 security personnel.Will "have approximately 1,000 security personnel tomorrow will be alerted moreover his plan of RI 1 will come."Good inside or outside Istora will be guarded by (the total) the guard that much, he stated to detiksport."Well police or his plan troops the mixture will be on the alert."Moreover possibly also that often will be Presidential Bodyguard him, he continued.The president of his plan to come 15 minutes were before the match begun.However, was revealed by Ade they would have been on alert since the afternoon."He will come possibly to come a quarter of the hour before the match."But, we would readied since striking three in the afternoon, he said.​
    [​IMG]

11. Bao

Bao Regular Member

hopefully more entertaining us than TC INA Team, whose dont have any spirit at all, especially Taufik Hidayat :(

GO UBER TEAM INAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

just watch TV

Lee Chong Wei : CHN UBER Team is not unbeatable, you can see in QF they nearly lost to NED, and I see Uber Team INA is full of Spirit, its due to Istora Crowd,

Alan Budi Kusuma : Based on stats INA is Far Bellow CHN, but the game is not started yet, We'll See next,

Susi Susanti: (with much smiles) Theres no problem with INA Uber Team, I Just say, CHN is not unbeatable, Let We Support UBER TEAM of INA

REXY Mainaki: CHN is not Unbeatable, you can see in QF, and UBER TEAM INA is on Fire now, will be much intresting

Me, Bao;) : its OK for UBER TEAM INA lost in Final, this Final is allready a big Success, and they already celebrating their winning yesterday, so againts CHN is just formality :)

INDONESIA!!!! dung dung dung dung

12. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

I think TH tried hard to win, he tried to run faster, smash harder but he was unable to do so. His current form is simply no match to LHI. IMHO he didn't even make LHI put in 100% effort.

13. ren_di

ren_di Regular Member

student
    after my sadness ysterday, today i will fully support INA uber team. no matter what the result is, i will still support them

INDONESIA!!!!!!

14. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

Are you clear? You are ONLY one who support no native team in BC.

15. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    China's singles player might be shaky at the moment, but their doubles are still dominating

16. ren_di

ren_di Regular Member

student

dude, i'm Indonesian.

you might be confuse with my location..

17. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I think....yes CHN WSs were shaky at the moment....but INA singles are still not at the level ....that enough to shake those 'shaky' CHN WSs....CHN WS players shd able to pull it thru.........;)

18. Bao

Bao Regular Member

its not imposible for beating China Uber Team,
    3-1 for indonesia ;)
    WD1, MS2, WD2

19. tehsham

tehsham Regular Member

MS2 ???......of course he will win playing in the UC..he he he

20. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Now my only hope is that CHN will field their ROJAK team in the final...