Victor racket for a mid/front court doubles player

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by badmintonpog1, Oct 16, 2023.

1. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    Hi guys, I never had a Victor racket before and wanted to get my hands on one. At the moment I currently play with the Astrox 100ZZ but no issues with it at all. Love it as always but I realized that I never had a Victor racket before and wanted to buy one for fun as a collection. Can you guys give me some recommendations of what Victor rackets to choose based on the topic description?

I prefer a 4U racket between even balance to head heavy if that helps. At the moment I am looking at the Victor Auraspeed Hypersonic racket.

2. Kaydee

Kaydee Regular Member

Thruster F-enhanced

3. kingsooji

kingsooji Regular Member

Bravesword 12 (Headlight but can't go wrong in mid-front court, crazy fast)
    JS12 II
    Auraspeed 100X

4. Nyamsus

Nyamsus New Member

You can't go wrong with any Auraspeeds. Great for mid/front court.

5. jctai

jctai Regular Member

If you want to get a Victor racket that has their signature free-cored handle (plastic handle), do check with your supplier that you can get replacement IF the grip loosen or broken, regardless of how it happened. There's a lot of reports of spinning shaft and broken grip from Asian users, so just make sure you're covered.
    If you play well with Astrox100zz, I'd recommend you go for Thruster Falcon Enhanced used by Hendra Setiawan. Only because it's rather stiff, head heavy and has a slight softer hitting feel like 100zz. If you wanna go solid hard hitting feel + more repulsion I'd recommend AS100X. Ryuga 2 is a hard pass and AS90K2 is just ugly.
    If you want a Victor racket solely for collection sake, I'd say:
    1. Thruster Falcon Enhance
    2. Ryuga 1 (mid-tier technology racket that is over priced only because made famous by a certain player)
    3. TTY's Thruster Falcon Claw (tons of version, couldn't keep track of them all)

If you like old school you can look for Jetspeed 10 (either white or neon green/red) or Brave sword 12 but recent production's quality sucks and second hands are hard to find.