Voltric Z Force 2 4u vs astrox 88d 4u

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Riviere102, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Riviere102

Riviere102 New Member

I have used victor thruster f 4u with bg 80 power @25lbs for about half a year now and mainly played double. I liked the swing speed I got from this racket, the power and control that I got from this racket is also satisfying but, somehow I find that I cant generate enough power when playing shots from the baseline and I thought to myself that maybe I'm lacking in power or technique. However, recently I got the opportunity to test my friends voltric z force 2 4u with the same string spec and I can hit shuttle from baseline to baseline with ease, and surprisingly I can feel the weight at the top of the racket, which I can't with my thruster f despite being head heavy. So does that mean I should change to the vtzf2 4u or opt for a lighter option like astrox 88d 4u?

2. JammyKCric170281

JammyKCric170281 New Member

Blogger
    In my opinion , VT z force 2 is one of the best racket in terms on power.VT z force 2 is perfect for getting the power from 3rd line , you will get easy 3rd line clear however you may feel some dissatisfaction in swing speed but that is marginal and can be worked out.
    So if you are really looking for row power go for VT z force 2.
    [​IMG]

3. Riviere102

Riviere102 New Member

Do you have the 4u or 3u version?

4. JammyKCric170281

JammyKCric170281 New Member

Blogger