Where can I buy the New Apparel Yonex designed for Taufik??

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by mokmatthew, Mar 16, 2010.

1. mokmatthew

mokmatthew Regular Member

I am in UK.
    Where can I buy the New Apparel Yonex designed for Taufik?? The one in red and gold and only 1 sleeve??:confused:

Thanks!!

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

3. mokmatthew

mokmatthew Regular Member

OOPS~~!! £170?? That's expensive...
    I have gone to NIA in Birmingham for All England 2010, and they sell only £65 for a set (£40 for shirt and £25 for shorts)

Does this mean I have missed a great opportunity to buy a cheap one?

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

The two-sleeve version is supposed to be released in Europe as well so from what I've read about AE prices in the past you were right to give it a pass.
    On the other hand haven't heard or read anything about a release date for Europe lately though (if at all?) But since you saw them at the AE it would be very likely to come soon :).

The one-sleeve that goes for 170 is the japanese über-version ;). Never paid much attention to it since I wouldn't want to be caught dead in them :p so not sure if that's above RRP even. Only saw them for a brief period on time on the shuttlehouse website (if I remember correctly that is) and the price was definitely higher than the shirts they have in the catalogue.

Exagerating a little ofcourse, somehow they work but initially back then [​IMG]. If anyting they'd have made a nice collector's item with the appropriate print on the back ...

#4 demolidor, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Out of curiousity did the one at the AE have the specialy designed crest on it? I see the blue and the white outfit (no red) online at the swiss yonex website but without the crest.