Wintercamp Is Here Again! 2006 Dec 18th Thru Dec 29th!

Discussion in 'Golden Gate Badminton Club ( GGBC ) (CLOSED)' started by GGManagement, Dec 8, 2006.

1. GGManagement

GGManagement Regular Member

Hello Everyone!

GGBC is starting Wintercamp this year again! If you want your kids to sign up please let us know right away by filling out the forms we attach above. One is our dates and schedules for your information, and the other is the application form. Please fill them out and fax to our office 650 838 9229, or call 650 838 9318 if you have questions. All our current Coaches, Jinsong, Radu, Chandra and Lili Zhou will rotate in coaching the classes. Hope you will find time to arrange your kids for some intensive holiday badminton lessons! Members are only $240 / and NON Members are $290 for 2 weeks of camp.

Regards, GG Management.

PS. For your information we will prepare Spring Camp in January and Summercamp in April for your consideration and application. Sorry for the delay information regarding Wintercamp!

#1 GGManagement, Dec 8, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  2. GGManagement

GGManagement Regular Member

Winter Camp 2006 informations enclosed.

Thank you!

Regards,
    GGBC Management :)

Attached Files:

3. Jeffield

Jeffield Regular Member

Student @ Hugh Boyd Secondary
    i wish this was richmond

4. GGsally

GGsally Regular Member

Wintercamp from Richmond BC

You can fly over. We welcome any students from anywhere. Someone from New York was asking as well. But I think you can try Vancouver Racquet Club or the more Public club which is Clear One and Clear Two in Vancouver. I'm sure they will offer you classes as well... :)

Sally for GGBC

5. jdileo

jdileo Regular Member

Sally, your posts are so entertaining! And congrats on a fun tourney! ;)

6. GGsally

GGsally Regular Member

Me Talk too much...

Thank you for your nice comments! Sometimes I worry I'm rather "long-winded" he he :rolleyes:

Sally

7. hiroisuke

hiroisuke Regular Member

Student
    Not long-winded, but rather spirited. :p

BTW, I couldn't find the cost of the Elite Team training on the GGBC website, I was wondering if you could tell me?

8. GGsally

GGsally Regular Member

Elite Team Training.

>>Would you be able to tell me at what level you are playing at? We currently don't have a superb Elite at the moment. We do have kids who are training and hope to start an Elite, but at the moment we are in planning satge because Mike simply doesn't want to start one unless we are really good enough to go out and Tourny. If you are in your teens, like above 14 and you play at about D or C level, you can join a team of players now who is training with Chandra. THey are lean / mean playing machines and they are determined to make something of themselves in badminton. We would like to find dedicated, focused players who want to get somewhere with their badminton!:D
    >>Our current "Training" team is now $300 per month for non members and $250 per month for members. Age above 12 or 12 is fine and at intermediate level entry is fine.
    Training is:
    Thursday 8:00pm - 10:30pm
    Sat 4:00pm - 6:30pm
    Sun 5:00pm - 7:30pm
    Coach Jinsong

Chandra Group: $200 for Non Member $150 for Member. This group needs to be at least D or C level before joining.
    Friday 6:00pm - 8:00pm
    Sunday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
    This group is currently too FULL and we cannot find a date on our schedule that can allow for more days or open another class. If you are interested to join this group please call or write us here and we can put you on the waiting list. Thank you.

For Elite Team we will keep you posted because we do have eager plans which we want to get started ASAP on. We happen to have Coaches meeting today so I will let you know once Mike gives me the go ahead to announce his plans. Thank you for your patience!

Are you Hiroki Ito? The Boy that played in our G2 Tournament? If you are we will give you a call. We have your number. If not, sorry then! :eek: Thanks!

Regards, Sally

9. jdileo

jdileo Regular Member

Not long-winded at all, Sally, pls keep them coming, hehe... :D

BTW, do you know what GGBC's schedule will be like during the Holidays? My friends and I would like to make this a badminton X'mas/New Year! :p

10. GGsally

GGsally Regular Member

Ggbc Holiday Schedule!

DEC 24TH, SUNDAY 9:00AM - 6:00PM
    DEC 25TH, MONDAY 10:00AM - 6:00PM
    DEC 31ST, SUNDAY CLOSED
    JAN 01ST, MONDAY 9:00AM - 6:00PM

Thanks and see you soon!

Sally

11. jdileo

jdileo Regular Member

Thank you, Sally!! Happy Holidays! ;)