World Championships 2009 day Seven(Aug 16, 09) FINAL!

Discussion in 'World Championships 2009' started by george@chongwei, Aug 15, 2009.

1. rebsinfx

rebsinfx Regular Member

MAS players are entertaining too bad they did not reach finals

2. rifni

rifni Regular Member

agree too much :D
    I think the MD will be very interesting, they face each other again.
    Btw, which pair won more when they met?

3. k_sakic

k_sakic Regular Member

can't wait for MD finals

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

That's certainly an overstatement :cool: And which other pair besides Fu/Cai and Jung/Lee that CHN and KOR have at the moment in MD?

I am confident in the crop of young (and I mean really young) MD pairs that we are preparing right now and I believe Krisna, Hau-Ge, Sandy, and other people who are familiar with INA badminton will agree with me. We have pairs like Ryan Agung Saputra/Angga Pratama, Mohd Ulinnuha/Berry Angriawan, Didit Juang/Seiko Wahyu, Rendy Sugiarto/(a suitable partner) who are competing very fiercely in the Domestic Circuits at the moment and WILL BE INA's top MD pairs :cool:

It's expected that the our current MD pairs are not going to go far after learning that Kido/Hendra had to be absent. Even Kido/Hendra themselves are in danger of being split up. If these 2 pairs do not show better performance in the near future, I am pretty sure that the younger ones will rise up even faster to replace them :eek:

5. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    ENVY about the unprofessional ethic of such arrangement by CHN??:eek::eek:

6. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    MS: I will go with Chen Jin.
    MDs: LYD/JJS

The rest.. dont really bother... sorry.

7. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

Lin Dan v. Chen Jin is the first match. If Lin Dan bt Chen Jin, then Xie Xingfang will bt Lu Lan. :) Laybourn/Juhl are coming strong in this WC 09. I have a feeling they will KO Natsir/Widianto in the final. They have already beaten the most favourites pair for this title - Zheng Bo/Ma Jin, Lee Yong Dae/Lee Hyo Jung. Come on danes, show me your danes power. For WD, I don't have any comment. Zhang Yawen/Zhao Tingting are my current favourite pair whereas Cheng Shu is my friend (but not my favourite WD pair). From a supporter's point of view, of course I am hoping ZYW/ZTT to win. However, from a friend's point of view, I am hoping Cheng Shu/Zhao Yunlei to win. Dilemma :( Depends on themselves, which pair is wearing yellow tees today, then the pair will win. LOL :D The most exciting match for today's final I am sure would be the MD. LYD/JJS will get their title after being defeated in the final of WC 07.

8. aulia

aulia Regular Member

student
    aih... you can cheer them everytime they got points! :D:D. it's very cool huh? watching match and happy everytime point rolling. :D:D

Aha...for XD, I really hope Nova/Liliyana can bag their 3rd title home.... SEMANGAT!!!

9. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

To answer your question, yes, that's how you sounds like.

There are 5 badminton power houses. China, Indonesia, Korea and Denmark are all in the final, who else is missing there??? :rolleyes: Yeah, of cuz it is boring. :eek:

10. FuWang

FuWang Regular Member

Always n always..... Always said that there's drama n arrangement about CHN vs CHN..... Do have the exact evidence?! Maybe only 1 time can meant the all?! Don't know what u think, guys..... Come on.... Be realistic..... CHN is still the strongest team..... Altought CHN vs CHN, still can be play fair..... LD n CJ reach to final with their own hardwork..... LD have motivation to make history n CJ also want to win.... There'll be NO DRAMA or ARRANGEMENT..... Don't ever judge before u have the fact..... If u think there's no interesting at all about CHN vs CHN match, u just need to never watch it but don't judge anything...... Peace..... ^_*

11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

MIXED DOUBLES FINAL
    Thomas Laybourn/Kamilla Rytter-Juhl [7] vs Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir [2] -- being the second-seed turns out to be a blessing in disguise for Nova/Butet, avoiding the 2 hot favorites Lee/Lee and Zheng/Ma. Undoubtedly, this is certainly an excellent chance for Nova to exit the stage, with his 3rd World Championships titles. Of course, this will be a TOUGH MATCH as Laybourn/Rytter-Juhl are on a good form, beating the 2 top favorites and more importantly, they do not have an inferior record to Nova/Butet :cool: The last 8 encounters in 2007 & 2008 were locked at 4-4; with the last one being won by the Danes at the Super Series FINAL, with Nova/Butet wasting so many match points :mad: I hope Nova can cut down on his errors (which were again evident from yesertday's match) and if the INA pair plays their A game, I believe they can beat the Danes.

12. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

There have been so many... less than authentic matches between LD and CJ, but I'm sure this one will be for real. So even if it's China vs China yet again, and even if Lin Dan is and always has been overwhelming favourite, it could be interesting :p!

13. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

yes, totally agree with you. ;) Even police need evidence to make a raid. The argument or decision made without evidence is totally void.

14. LI De Quan

LI De Quan Regular Member

student
    agree with you---It will be an exciting match.If LD win,he will make history;If CHEN Jin,well,it will be his first big tournament's title(individual,of course he have one AE title won in that special period 2008)...come on,prove it to all guys that it will be a deserved match to watch!!

15. whack_d_net

whack_d_net Regular Member

Student
    Suetyan, Cheng Su is your friend,
    but if i recall correctly, you ever mentioned that she is no WC material, rite? :p
    i wonder if she'll mad at you, had she know this
    Hehehe ;)
    But yeah aulia was right, you can still cheer both sides at the same time :p
    Personally, i'd love to see if ZYW/ZTT finally won this time around
    They're always overshadowed by the likes of YW/ZJW and GL/HS :eek:
    Gold always elude them (esp. ZYW both in XD or WD)
    While the juniors still have lots of opportunity ahead
    Moreover, WC will held anually, so they don't have to wait for a long time
    So give this to the aunties, upz big sisters lah :rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

CJ is 23 y.o now, born in 1986. Yeah, he's the youngest in top-10 MS WR. It's time for CJ to reach something big beside AE last year.

Best luck for Nova/Liliyana to grab the 3rd WC title!

17. panasonic_chai

panasonic_chai Regular Member

the thing about CHN dominance in badminton is that it makes ppl lose interest in watching the all CHN finals

i only know top WS fr china is xie xingfang, the rest im not really sure
    and CHN WD doubles only know zhang yawen/forgot who

the rest of the china player remain unknown.. coz we tend to just brush it off as its one of the CHN player.. noone really bothers to find out

18. whack_d_net

whack_d_net Regular Member

Student
    Very true, indeed

Wow very true, indeed. What a gr8 analysis :)
    Yeah Laybourn/Juhl have some kind of strong nerves,
    Something that INA pairs seems lacks of, especially in the critical points :eek:
    Moreover if Nova's error parade continues like yesterday,
    Well then lets just say bye bye to hattrick WC :(
    Let alone LD and XXF achieve that glory this time around :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    But i really hope that Nova/Butet journey won't ended up as yet another runner up podium again, this time :eek::eek:
    Gosh, they always crumbled in the finale too many times :(:eek:
    Good luck! (^_^)b
    [​IMG]

19. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

If I don't tell, she won't know, right? LOL :D But it's okay, as WD gold already in China's pocket. Now I am so excited with MD. Can't wait... :D

#39 suetyan, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  20. bpman

bpman Regular Member

WC finals

Posts like match fixing comments should be removed from this Forum. Comments should only be on players skills and achievements on court not on personal feelings.:cool: