Yonex Astrox 66 vs Li-ning Windstorm 78

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Peng88s, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Peng88s

Peng88s Regular Member

Hi guys!
    I want to buy flex or hi-flex racket for easier smash and return (more forgiving). Which one should i choose? Any suggestion?
    Thank you.

2. keinen980511

keinen980511 Regular Member

Lining

Sent from my FRD-L19 using Tapatalk

3. justplaynow77

justplaynow77 Regular Member

Are you a head heavy fan or not? Astrox 66 might give a more head heavy feel than Windstorm 78. That rotational generator thing works for this effect.

I personally have Astrox 2 (similar balance and flex but it has none of the fancy Namd stuff and other things that Astrox 66 has) and Windstorm 78, and although people say that head heavy rackets make it easier to smash, I find it to give somewhat uneasy feeling on my hand, like it has to actually work harder on the smash - but maybe it is because I am an even balanced racket guy so I play more with the Windstorm. I need to point out that both are forgiving (large sweet spots) and light (Windstorm is lighter - this is also could be good or bad for you, depends on whether you like a heavier racket or not) so it depends on your taste.

Price wise, definitely the Windstorm 78 is the winner. LOL

Peng88s likes this.