looking for players at tampines sports hall

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ahchua, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    160912 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1 , 7pm to 9 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    players for this sun currently are

1.Keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.ah long
    5.Junbao
    6.jermey
    7.yiping
    8.tingmei
    9.Derrick

Last min player,if the list is not full u can jus come.

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $24 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

2. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    160912 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1 , 7pm to 9 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith)

1.Keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.ah long
    5.Junbao
    6.jermey
    7.yiping
    8.tingmei
    9.Derrick
    10.gary

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $24 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

3. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    230912 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

court 2 and 3 , 7pm to 9 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680 (keith )

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm

4. wjw0204

wjw0204 Regular Member

NSF
    230912 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680 (keith )

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.Jeremy

5. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.Jeremy
    8.gary

6. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    300912 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.gary
    9. derrick's friend

7. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    300912 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.gary
    9. derrick's friend
    10.jikai
    11.david(tbc)

8. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    071012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

court 9 and 10 , 7pm to 9 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.gary

9. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    Venue: Tampines Primary school Indoor Sport Hall(rubber court)
    Time: 1-3pm
    Fees:$7
    Court: 1
    Level: Intermediate and above
    Shutter: Proace

Players who are interested can drop me a msg or call me @90888680.Keith.

Players for this week(131012) Saturday

1.keith(organizer)

Interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,
    pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

10. ryosuke85

ryosuke85 Regular Member

System Admin
    hi, can beginner join u all ?

11. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    u can come try n see hw it goes

12. ryosuke85

ryosuke85 Regular Member

System Admin
  13. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    071012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.gary
    9. ryosuke85

14. Bryan Lee

Bryan Lee Regular Member

Banker

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.gary
    9. ryosuke85
    10. Bryan Lee

15. khenglc

khenglc Regular Member

auditor
    hi, I am Jordan K.

May i join u all this sunday from 7 to 9pm?

thanks!

16. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    sure jordAN ! c u on sun

17. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.gary
    9. jordaN(NEW)
    10. Bryan Lee
    11.jikai

18. khenglc

khenglc Regular Member

auditor
    Ok, thx! See u all on Sunday!Could u pls pm me the nearest MRT and how long to walk to MRT? Thx

19. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    Nearest mrt: Tampines

about 5 mins walk. Can ask around if u do not know the way

20. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.gary
    9. jordaN(NEW)
    10. Bryan Lee
    11.jikai
    12.khenglc(new)