looking for players at tampines sports hall

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ahchua, Jun 22, 2010.

1. khenglc

khenglc Regular Member

auditor
    Hi Keith, I am Jordan.I saw u added my badminton central id and my name.The badminton court is it at Tampines Ave 5 the address ? ThxI plan to jz walk from Tampines MRT to there. Thx

2. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    141012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 9 and 10 , 7pm to 9 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680 (keith )
    players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.jikai
    9. nick
    Last min player,if the list is not full u can jus come.

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $24 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

3. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    141012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7
    *players that are not of the group standard will be adviced to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680 (keith )

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yp
    6.tm
    7.ahlong
    8.jikai
    9. nick
    10. ryosuke85(new)
    11.hui leong(new)

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement.PLS check e forum for slots before coming as i don't want the place to be overcrowded.

To be fair to us,pls inform me that you will not be attending 1 DAY BEFOREHAND. if not,you will have to pay $5 as penalty. So please comfirm your own schedule so that other who want to attend have a slot.

Btw, i m also selling shutters that the group is using ar $24 each.Let me know if you wanna purchase it

4. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    211012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.nick
    6.kegi

5. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    211012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.nick
    6.junbao
    7.weiming
    8.joshua(tbc)

6. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    281012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.nick
    6.brian

7. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    281012 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.nick
    6.brian
    7.yp
    8.tm

8. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.nick
    6.brian
    7.ahlong
    8.jordan
    9. yanfeng

9. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.nick
    6.brian
    7.ahlong
    8.jordan
    9. yanfeng
    10. willam(new)
    11.chousgcn(new)

10. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    041112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.brian
    7.gary

11. wjw0204

wjw0204 Regular Member

NSF
    041112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.brian
    7.gary
    8.Jeremy

12. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.brian
    7.gary
    8.Jeremy
    9.jordan
    10.joshua
    11.arman(new)

13. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.brian
    7.gary
    8.Jeremy
    9.jordan
    10.joshua
    11.arman(new)
    12.WILLIAM

14. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    111112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

court 4 , 7pm to 9 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.yanfeng
    4.gary

15. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    111112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

court 4 , 7pm to 9 pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick
    3.yanfeng
    4.gary
    5.junbao
    6.ahlong

16. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    181112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

ct 1 7-8pm and ct 9 and 10 frm 8-9pm.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.gary
    7.junbao

17. wjw0204

wjw0204 Regular Member

NSF
    181112 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of ALL LEVEL.we charge $7

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.gary
    7.junbao
    8. Jeremy

18. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.gary
    7.junbao
    8.william
    9.kaisheng

19. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.gary
    7.junbao
    8.william
    9.kaisheng
    10.kelvin
    11.roland

20. wjw0204

wjw0204 Regular Member

NSF

1.keith(organiser)
    2.jian an
    3.lihua
    4.derrick
    5.yanfeng
    6.gary
    7.junbao
    8.william
    9.kaisheng
    10.kelvin
    11.roland
    12.Jeremy