Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Shaft Batch Numbers

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by StarcraftTerran, Feb 18, 2010.

1. StarcraftTerran

StarcraftTerran Regular Member

Nov 5, 2008
    I know that most people knows that if the number on the cone wrong, then the racket is a fake. however i see people who have a racket with a correct cone code but it's a fake because of the shaft code not matching (usually too low).
    So my question is:
    how do you tell the difference, is there a list of what kind of numbers that are expected for each model of the racket?
    #1 StarcraftTerran, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Jan 21, 2003
    Here's the list: (there for everyone who takes the time and effort to do a search)

Simply put: shaft serial is production number and cone code is production date. Between different models there won't be a massive difference, all between the daily factory output. A 18 februari 2010 racket will never have a lower serial than a 17 februari one. The only differences are between Made in Japan and Made in Taiwan rackets who each have their own factory and therefore production number.