Chen Jin should payback Lin Dan

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by rhinovinda, Aug 14, 2008.

1. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Internal news say that the Chinese Finalist will be decided after LCW and Lee Hyun Ill Match. However LinDan will most likely advance.

2. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman

CHN think CJ can beat either LCW/ LHI??
    too risky....LYB should know that...:D:D:D
    the obvious answer is LD

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Its a mental game. CJ not happy about the discussion going on behind him.

4. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I am not sure I will be either if I were him:D

5. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    wataver the arrangement..CJ will be the victim
    whether he like it or not...

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

whatever it is, chen jin will be the loser tonight and lin dan will be the winner...
    lets watch a `HOLLYWOOD MOVIES`!!:):p:p:p:D:D

7. ayiee1976

ayiee1976 Regular Member

Internal Auditor
    Hahaha....

so LCW v LHI is going to be a BOOLLYWOOD MOVIE (BOLEHWOOD MOVIE)...

8. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

before the drama begins, i already know the scripts and THE MAKING OF...:p:p:p

9. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    Oh he has plenty to lose..such as being kicked off the chinese team. No pressure? His parents will pressure him to win, while coaches will pressure him to lose. And yes i am condoning match fixing. To china Badminton is a teamsport, you must give way to whatever will give you the best chance for victory.

I would like to see LCW play LD as well, except this time LD will win. And why is it that everytime you attack the body? so unobjective. Do you know the rules of a debate? It is quite obvious. if WCH was to play LCW in the semis, you think the MAS coach will be silent about it?? you think LCW will be silent about it? I can say to you 100% that there will be talk of tossing the match.
    Yea very proud of LYB when he gets fired. And yes of course there is no sign of match fixing from the MAS team, they've never had the luxury of doing so.

10. victory

victory Regular Member

What personal attack you are talking about? All I ask is are you one of the Malaysian Coach? Are you one of the official of Badminton Association of Malaysia? These are just straight forward questions. So just answer them will you? The Answar is no! So what make you so sure MAS team will do match fixing? Talk facts will you?

If WCH was to play LCW? Why so many if from you? If this ! If that! Talk facts will you? Have disucssion base on rational and reasoning will you?

You are 100%? Why so sure? Tell me! Since you are not anyone from BAM!Since you are not WCH and LCW?

11. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    What personal attack you say? look at your other threads. Anywho that aside. My "ifs" are not just out of the blue, they are educated assumptions. You want to talk based on rationality and reasoning? thats what i've been doing. Think about it this way. I believe MAS is offering 1 MILLION RM to winner of gold no? You really think MAS coach doesn't have a favourite player? you really thing that MAS coach will just let the game go unspoken of? You really think that IF WCH played LCW, that WCH would play at 100%? Cmon tell me honestly, do you really think that WCH will play at 100%? I don't think you can say that. Specially if the winner played LD...

12. FuWang

FuWang Regular Member

LD is better than CJ la...... Even They both play all out, I think LD will win the game...... They are bestfriends, CJ should let LD to reach final, too to accompany his girlfriend.....;););););)

13. victory

victory Regular Member

I never do personal attack. Not interested at all.

MAS record says it all. We never do any match fixing like the Chinese.

Man I am surprise you still want to do the "IF" thing! For a team like MAS that has the clean record why do you still want to fix them up! IF MAS this....If LCW meet WCH.....You are basically trying too hard to fix the MAS team up everyone can see now. You are trying too hard to show "IF" MAS in this situation........these "UGLY" thing will happen! AH...so everyone please come here to see....MAS ALSO AS UGLY AS CHINA. SO YOU SEE ....CHINA IS NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Man you are trying too hard to do that untill you claim this is "EDUCATED ASSUMPTION"!

Man what's wrong with you?

I am not going to entertain your "IF MAS......" thing. I am not going to entertain your "EDUCATED ASSUMPTION". You can keep that tag I am not going to take that away as I don't want to hurt your feeling. But I want to put it straight forward I am not going to entertain your "IF" you understand?

Lastly, all I want to reiterate is unlike China, MAS don't have a records of doing unethical, unprofessional practice like match fixing. I am proud of that and I am sure a lot of Malaysian are proud of that.

Oh yes before I forget ........ MALAYSIA BOLEH!

14. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    This thread is about LD or CJ, not MAS............

My opinion is, if LD had not let him win AE, CJ would not be here anyway, so surely LD winning is payback for him.

Also I think CJ would not have chance to beat LD anyway if it was a free fight.

15. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    CJ would certainly give the winning to LD even if he played like God n LD played like sh**...since LYB,the man..would want him to do so.Remember,LD is LYB's golden boy..

16. volcom

volcom Regular Member

That's because Malaysian players polay for themselves, everything goes to themselves. And they don't have the opportunity to fix matches anyway.

17. ayiee1976

ayiee1976 Regular Member

Internal Auditor
    I think everyone agree that both guy play using the coach script. Wining is everything even if hv sacrify the olympic spirit.

18. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    Its not that, its they never had the luxury of doing so.

19. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    in 2008, LCW and LD are head and shoulder above the rest. Scripted or not scripted, LD will and can beat CJ, period, I have no doubt about this part. The supposed** scripted match actually benefited CJ and not LD because CJ need to avoid injury to play the bronze match against LHI.

** i have not watched this match, yet

20. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    The way is, you are never GOOD ENOUGH to get to the fixing stage.

Put this way, you blame a rich man for wasting $1 million on a vacation. You say, I never wasted $1 million on such things. The fact is, you don't have the $1 million to begin with. :p

The so-call fixing means the most in later stage, such as quarter or semi or beyond. Tell me how many times you have 3 non-CHN (from the same nation, of course) in the same semi to begin with. Almost none, right? :D