Denmark Open 2009 : 23 October, Day 4 (QF)

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2009' started by simonlovers, Oct 22, 2009.

1. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

That's totally different from your claim "LD, BCL, CJ are the definite top 3 in 2006". You seem to be the one who doesn't understand how the system works...

2. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Bingo! You are always the reasonable one.

3. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo

Many people outside China always view LYB as an evil. Like people view Mao Ze Dong, the former dictator. Here evil also means strong, smart, very intelligence.

But LYB is a human being, most people here who don't know CHina are always deny that. LYB, in my mind, is a very ordinary Chinese, not that smart, not that strong at all.

as any human beings, selfishness is the most intrinsic attribute. Why he wants China win. I would say he has less enthusiasm than a China fans here want China to win. When fans chanting for their team, their players, that's emotion. but for the players and coaches, they want their own interest. Nobody is exception here.

if you understand that, you will know LYB actually don't care about much the outcome of the super series. He used it as one of his tool to control his players and other coaches. LYB only cares about the Olympics and then probably the WC, Thomas, Uber and Sudirman, because that's the stupid china sports beaucractic system requests him. If he cannot win 3 gold or more at Olympics, he has to step down, If he cannot win anything at denmark open, he will not be affected, or sometime he could be benefit from it. because he can ask for more money from his boss, say, you see, we are not good now, we need more money to improve our team.

If you understand this, then you would better understand why LYB skipped so many super series, including the grand prix. He really doesn't care.

4. fanatic fan

fanatic fan Regular Member

score for the mas wd?

5. ytyang

ytyang Regular Member

CHN leading 3rd 12-10...

6. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

why I said LYB sent the worst team?

that's his strategy, he wants to lower the expectations from his boss. It's like cat-mouse game, if he performs too well on the open tournaments, then he got bigger expectations from his boss. He doesn't want that.

As an experience head coach of the national team, he wants more money from his boss and lower expetations. Then deliver when his boss checks the results which is Olympics. LYB's job evaluation will have nothing to do with the outcome of this Denmark open.

#346 2cents, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  7. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

you are definitely the one who doesn't understand how the system works.

If LD, BCL, CJ were not the best 3 in form, why LYB sent them instead of CH,CY?

8. ytyang

ytyang Regular Member

CHN leading 3rd 18-10...

9. ytyang

ytyang Regular Member

CHN wins wd 2-1 (11-21, 21-17, 21-12)

10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..

..of course i understand that.
    Now, tell me my man, based on what you just wrote, if LYB, as you claimed is strong, handsome, has an aura unlike any other coaches, smart, very intelligent, a genius, a wiz, selfish, always looking for himself, wants CHN to win, looking for his own interest, then tell us, why is he only sending CL and not the other 2 MS players?? Why didn't he send those 2 players you mentioned who are supposedly "better" than CL??..:confused:
    MAS' WD about to get their behind whipped, CHN about to close shop. CHN won in the rubber game
    JPN vs. DEN, a close affair.

11. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

I claimed by October, 2006, LD, CJ, BCL (you switched my order here too! :() were top 3 in China, because they had been chosen to play Olympics, and also ranked much higher than CH, CY. Please check:

Rank BWF ID NAT FAMILY NAME GIVEN NAME NAC IND.PTS TEAMPTS I.T T.T TOTAL POINTS
    1 50906 LIN Dan CHN 37440 4363 9 1 10 41803
    2 50152 LEE Chong Wei MAS 35880 4023 9 1 10 39903
    3 51592 CHEN Jin CHN 31860 2929 9 1 10 34789
    4 6926 GADE Peter Hoeg DEN 30780 3829 9 1 10 34609
    5 51274 BAO Chunlai CHN 29820 3425 9 1 10 33245
    6 11704 LEE Hyun Il KOR 28980 3389 9 1 10 32369
    7 9689 CHEN Hong CHN 31560 0 10 0 10 31560
    8 4762 JONASSEN Kenneth DEN 26730 3108 9 1 10 29838
    9 12370 HASHIM Muhammad Hafiz MAS 26700 3034 9 1 10 29734
    10 11959 PONSANA Boonsak THA 23700 2180 9 1 10 25880
    11 50931 CHEN Yu CHN 25470 0 10 0 10 25470

http://old.internationalbadminton.org/histranking.asp?rankno=555&id=1

But you claimed Chen Hong and Chen Yu were better BCL and CJ, please give your reason?

#351 2cents, Oct 23, 2009
  12. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

First, I said many times, LYB is not that smart, but at average level. He's definitely very selfish and lacks big wisdom.

I have said very clear. Actually BCL wants to go this Denmark open, he's very eager to go, but Lin Dan doesn't want to go. CL wants to go too. But LYB for his own selfish reason, would not let BCL to go because he's in good form.

I have told too many, you guys should have to figure out yourself, if you still cannot, then never try to understand Chinese politics, it's just too complex for you to understand.

13. Dede_Pran

Dede_Pran Regular Member

student
    anyöne to update JPN vs DEN WD plis?

14. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

The only thing that makes sense is..

..if LYB, as you mentioned, don't care or don't give a hoot or don't really care about much of the outcome or results of a Super Series or GP or GP Gold tourney, then i'd expect him not to send his top guns for the rest of the yr's SS, GP and GP Gold...How's that?? Makes sense, right?..:cool:

As for BCL not being sent, I can't see any logical reason for not sending BCL simply because "he's in good form."

Of course, the reason we, at least myself, can't figure the CHN's baddie politics is because they're indeed complex & confusing. But I guess you are brilliant enough to figure out & understand their complex and confusing politics schmolitics, eh??:confused::eek:
    ..a close affair in the rubber. DEN slightly in the lead..17-15

#354 ctjcad, Oct 23, 2009
  15. Dede_Pran

Dede_Pran Regular Member

student
    @ctjcad: thx a lot......
    plis gimme the result....

16. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

now your thinking got problems again ;)

I said LYB doesn't care much about. But that doesn't mean you will benefit from without playing all open tournaments. If he did that, as he already did from end of last year to the beginning of this year, skipped all the tournaments before all england. He also got accused by other people. The politics is not as simple as you can think of. By the way, if he skips all, what he can benefit from?

this is not just China buddie politics, it's so common and first described by Adam Smith scientifically. If you have better logic, you will have less confusion.

17. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^That's right..^^

..i must admit my logic is not as high or on the same level as you. Further, that's true, i have problems understanding the complex CHN's baddie politics.
    But, after all, no one can touch or even come close to your understanding of CHN's baddie politics (hey, your knowledge can be seen here by all the BCers)...

Who says LYB is not letting his players play in all tourneys?? My point is, if he doesn't care much abt the SS, GP, GP Gold results, he should just send his 2nd or 3rd team squads. Heck, after all, winning or losing them is not a big deal for him, right??

..but heck, i am just as vague abt LYB & CHN's baddie politics..
    MDs:
    DEN vs. ENG, close affair in the 2nd game. ENG trying to force rubber game.
    CHN vs. DEN, just started 1st game.

#357 ctjcad, Oct 23, 2009
  18. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

you are not stupid, but sometimes wanna play stupid and thought its fun.

Ok, let's have fun.

Every player wants the fame and money, most of them want to play the tournaments at most of time. how come LYB can skip his top guns to let 2nd and 3rd team to play? no way!

The biggest problem for you guys, is always treat LYB as GOD, but he is not, he is just an ordinary human being, not even a smart one. He cannot do whatever he wants to, if LD, BCL, CY, FHF, and half coaches are against him, he has to step down. Again, LYB is not the god who can do what ever he wants to, he's more like a politician though a mediocre one, than any other positions now.

On the other hand, China send much less 2nd or 3rd team plaers than Malaysian or Denmark,... LYB will not be benefit by sending 2nd or 3rd.. it's also against the existing rule now in china. Why he has to do that?

By teh way, The China system is probably the worst system, you should think that way.

#358 2cents, Oct 23, 2009
  19. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I'll believe it when i see it..

..starting in the upcoming French SS and the subsequent SS, GP or GP Gold tourneys.:cool:

20. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

maybe some typos, typed too fast without checking. I should have said:

how come LYB can skip his top guns to let 2nd and 3rd team to play? no way!

... LYB will not benefit by sending 2nd or 3rd.. it's also against the existing rule now in china. Why he has to do that?