hey

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by aiyuuw, Dec 22, 2004.

1. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    well,hi i guess, dunno wat to say,just nice to meet u all people:D

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Hi aiyuuw,

Welcome to BadmintonForum :D

You play badminton too, or are you just a fan? Nice to see more Indonesians on the forum, as you can tell us the point of view from there.

Enjoy your stay! Selamat Datang :)

-dave

3. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    Hey. Doesn't matter.

A warm Welcome to BC.

red

4. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

hello.. i guess !! :D why don't you tell us more about yourself.. and badminton of course.. :) dunno wat els to say :D :rolleyes: but you've been around for sometime now haven't you? ;) have a nice day.

anatolii

5. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    wow!hoho,yes, i've been here for quite awhile but didnt bother to post athread in introductin forum,i guess theres always warm welcom for a newbie huh?:D
    me, i dont play but i am a fan of course!

6. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    Hey,
    Congratulations. Though you think you don't know what to say, you have just started the introduction to an introduction to yourself in the introduction thread of this introduction forum.

I would expect to read more about you..., right? Selamat Datang.:)

red

7. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    hoho,thanks though, you can speak indonesian?or just know some of the greetings?or are u an indonesian whos living in hk?:D

#7 aiyuuw, Dec 23, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2004
  8. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    dear aiyuuw,
    really glad that you asked me but not dave about Selamat Datang. I just copied those words from his posts:D . I was a bit afraid right after copying but later I think he dared not make jokes of you.

That's the only indonesian that I know, hehehe:D I am a 100% hongkongnese.

This is your thread. Please come up with something and let us know you. BTW, kwun doesn't like ppl waste threads.

welcome

red

9. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    actually i was about to ask both u and dave, but your message is the latter, so i replied to your message, and dave, if u read it please answer my post above?:D
    well, im a hiighschooler, 11th grade, live in south jakarta, and i wathed indo open last week!my that was so exciting!my school is only 3 minutes away from the tennis indoor stadium:D , my fave players are, hmmm, let see, taufik, bao chun lai, lin dan, alven/luluk, candra, sigit, zhang/gao,susi, to name a few.
    i think badminton is sooo popular in indo, as for players, i think taufik is no. 1 in term of popularity in indo, hes famous for his achievements, his love live with his gorgeous gf, his plan to get married in 2005, rumors about him cheating, and bout his "good" temper, haha!:D

10. tcstay

tcstay Regular Member

student
    ah ha, more juicy news please... that's very pleasing to my gossiping ears... hahahhahahhahahaha

and what is the most popular sport in indonesia?

11. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    soccer of course, followed by badminton, from my point of view, gossip?:D oh i love gossip too,hoho i'll try to remember gossips that have something to do wit badminton and post it later,hoho

12. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

you seem to be really affected by the spirit of christmas!! ;) ho.. ho.. ho.... santa claus is coming to town.. :D

13. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    ho..ho..ho..you noticed that!!! We are still awaiting more news from this "newbie".

Merry Christmas.

14. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    really?weird,becos i dont celebrate christmas, but maybe the new year spirit!haha,,,, er, did i promise to fill ya all in gossips?well, wat kinda gossips? hmm, maybe about sony injured and got 2 small operations between his toes? (well, thats not really a gossip), or wat?:D

15. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

say, i don't either, but that didn't stop me from having a christmas wishlist (haha) or singing certain christmas songs, and wishing everyone 'merry christmas' ;)

gossips. whoo. :p but lets save them for when you start the new thread: gossips galore :D ;)

16. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    "gossips galore"? hoho, i dont think i'll start that kinda thread anytime soon:D , but since this is my thread, i'll just post something, hmm, wat....:rolleyes: ,
    oh, right , today i had end of term test which started today, and the next 2 days are christmas holiday, so it will begin again on monday, and so on till 31st of december!my god!thats just as if no time for me to have some fun or at least going out in new year's eve!oooh, my school sucks,,well, not really, and even worse today when i stepped into my class i couldnt find the table wit my name/participant number on it!my number was 35, but there was no "35" between 34 and 36, so i ended up having my test in board room for the whole first period, along wit my frantic teachers who were running all over the place to look for my table, and they were frantic becos they said it never happened before, and worse wit one of my teacher kept singing weird song when he was there,thank god they set up a table for me in second period:eek: my weird and unforgettable exam experience:D

#16 aiyuuw, Dec 23, 2004
  17. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

that's strange indeed :D major exam? poor teachers. and one of them lost his head and started singing unintelligible tunes? :D :D LOL good luck in the exams

#17 Anatolii, Dec 23, 2004
  18. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    thank yooooooouuuu:D !and some of them was laughing when they heard that my principal was going to come late, so that he wouldnt know bout my "table malfunction":D , but my vice principal was actually came to the board room just to see how the teachers were doing, but then he saw me and he thought that i was cheating or anything:D , but my teacher told him the story, and my teachers suddenly became "very cooperative" after the "malfunction", when i said that i forgot my eraser she suddenly went out and looked for an eraser for me, and she even give me two types of erasers!haha!wat was that?:D

19. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    right, now its just two days away from having my final test and resting my now very tired body and mind. well, today is raining in jakarta, thats kinda weird to me , since im used to the heat of the sun here in jakarta, i wonder if that has sumthin to do with the tsunami thing (my god, the thing is horrible,:( , i wonder how people who live in aceh cope with it), but better concentrate on my test first!okay , lets see,i have math test waitin for me,,,oh, i wonder when will my year-end holiday starts(well, now its no longer year-end since it will start in january):cool:

20. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    Which "sale banner" do you think you would like to go after most?

I think your are "tiny" or "petit"....hehehe... glad that you are developing your thread... a "little kingdom":D I'm really very glad to see you post again...after the water thingy....work hard for the exam....hehehe:D

red