hey

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by aiyuuw, Dec 22, 2004.

1. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    well, have u seen my post earlier about my "table fiasco"?that was weird:D
    which sale banner huh?emm, i fancy clothes, books (that have sumthin to do with fun, not the 'heavy' ones), emm, foods, i dunno i love eating a lot!:D , but thank god, that i dun really get big with all the foods:D
    tiny?maybe, but i never considered tall as far as im concerned, except for my granny and aunts, they are about 5'0 or 4'11, :D .
    oh and, weird thing happen again in my life (i wonder y my life's having all the weird things going on:D )
    so here's the story, in a busy examination week like this week, every time a teacher sticks a test result on the big board at the school hall, i can guarantee that every students whose test is included in it will gather and make a crowd to see the results, and i was lucky becos i 'stalked' my teacher since he got out from the teachers' office :D , so i could see my score easily, becos i was there before everybody else saw the results being sticked
    but suddenly everybody realised that tere was a new result sticked so they made a crowd in front of the board, and i tried to get out from the crowd, but failed, thanks to my tall male schoolmates and my 'not so tall' figure, and in the end i succeed becos i got out from the gap of their legs!imagine that:D !

2. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

*imagining* GOSH! .. .. so cute!!! lol!

3. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    not cute!lol:D !how come that was cute?

4. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    Congratrulations. Your thread is getting pass the introduction part, now we are in the body part...you are almost there...

What kind of books do you like? Writers? Subject matters?

#24 redkingjoe, Dec 29, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2004
  5. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    wat do u mean 'body part'?seems creepy:D , and how long will it takes for me to get 'there'?
    wow,books? not sure, i love japanese manga!thats great:D , i have like tons of it, good thing that there are lots of bookstore in jakarta that sells japanese manga, even in front of my school theres a guy with his own stand who sells all the magz. comics and all!:D heaven,,,,,
    :D

6. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

i was imaging the scene in exaggerated sense.. first the seemingly normal sized people pushing around for first hand news, then focus on the legs which suddenly become tall pillars.. and finally a tiny pair of hands penetrates the bulky flesh and the miniscule aiyuuw squeeeeeeeezes out from beneath the legs!

7. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    1 creepy...hohoho...when i wrote those parts, there are two meanings. can't explain, hehehe. got to use your own super brain to think about...(hints:read the original post)...also think about the gaps

2 how "long"...get "there"...there are 2 factors:(a) internal-your endurance in keeping up (b)external-when you see a "lock"...hehehe... hope the sky is the only limit... i think this is a challenge

3 i like all kind of "japanese"'s "prints" too. i don't know how to read all the words but i can read the picture and the "chinese characters". the pictures are real nice to enjoy.

by the way, 4 what kind of level/subjects are you studying? 5 are you going to U soon? 6 will you go overseas?....better work hard, be good girl...:D

red

8. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    okay, now anatolii's post is even creepier:D
    come on, im not THAT tiny, i mean 5'2" is not that short, :D maybe i think so becos i have friends whose heights are 5'0 or less, but fine, not THAT tall either:crying:
    hmm,red, still cant understand ur meanings but maybe u said 'body part' becos i started to tell about my body, and the legs gap :rolleyes: , or becos im startin to get 'deeper' on tellin u all bout me?:confused:
    i love the picture, but the manga thing, they translate it to indonesian of course, and some to english:D i dun understand japanese
    well, im in 11th grade, but i accelerated my primary, junior high school years, so im 2 yrs younger than 'normal' 11th graders:D
    in my school when we are 11th grade that means we have to choose to learn either social study or science, and i prefered social, science doesnt atract me:cool: , well overseas? maybe,,,hope so,,,:D
    okay so now i have only one test left!its tomorow!it will end at 10 am, and after that we (me and pals) will go straight to our 'heaven'!haha:D , and become young and restless until its time to countdown the seconds!but maybe not:( , since im feelin kinda guilty if i do that while tons of people are suffering becos of tsunami,,
    buuuut,,,weeelll,,maybe a 'little' fun wont hurt, right?:D

9. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    1 hohoho: "creepier" now you know more truth on the creepy. goose of the same feather...together, so i guess you should like "creepiest" thingy.
    2 clever gal: "body part"..."the gap"..."deeper"; you r right on this, just imagine which gap to get out...right direction
    3 "japanese manga": lucky gal, we don't have much translation in hk, but i can read the picture anyway
    4 "accelerating grades", you must be very clever. so you should get some scholarship too.
    5 what kind of subjects are included in your "social science" class? i studied Sociology and Psychology when i was in U.
    u should have fun after the test, ur too young to worry about the world. try to get dad and mom to donate than u will be a good gal.

10. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    creepiest thingy huh?not really, as long as its fascinating then i'll like it;)
    i CAN NOT read pictures, i can see it, but cant read it, but guessing wat the picture means, maybe i can:D
    ow,thank you:D , scholarship?i thought about it, and im trying to get it of course
    well, there are sociology, accounting, economy, geography, and history, and other subjects which are not classified as social nor science like math, english, indonesian, art, sport, computer, etc,well its all good:D
    oh yeah, i WILL have fun after all this:D , well, about the tsunami thingy, i think they already done that:rolleyes:
    now, ive studied, now its time for the 'important' things! where to go and what should i wear!haha:D ,i'll wear sumthin that wont make my dad stops me from going out of course:D

11. aiyuuw

aiyuuw Regular Member

good 'ol student
    hey, its been a long time since the last time i wrote nonsense thing in this thread, but i kinda like the nonsenses so lets start again:D ,
    nothing actually, just want to say that INA crowd is the worst! u know when i was watching indo open, everytime the match is between indonesia and other country (there were 2 matches. both INA vs CHN), everytime the chinese get a score or having good run in their game, theres always some 'not so friendly noise' u know, i think thats quite intimidating for the opponents, and i hate it! and worse becos a guy who sat behind me was smoking, and the smoke makes my hair smells, and that guy often singing and dancing (and that wasnt even good, mind u)with the baloons that he bought, if indonesia was leading, worse with that guy often took off his shoes, and i could feel sometimes a foot touching my ears, my GOD! and he didnt even realize that his foot was on my ears!:eek: ,but the good thing came from the players, after the prize presentations, the players threw their, bouquets, hats, shirts, to the spectators, so i tried to get one, but failed, but u think thats kinda cute. but thats not it, after taufik won i jumped in excitement until i felt like i just jumped on a baked beans! and that was there!on a stair!my, that was weird alright!, who could have put a plastic full of baked beans on a stair?!:mad: after the ms match the spectators started to leave the stadium, and i think that the once crowded stadium will be almost empty when the wd being played:p

#31 aiyuuw, Jan 4, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2005