LCW's Fourth Malaysia Title

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2007' started by Blurry D, Jan 18, 2007.

1. fukusami16

fukusami16 Regular Member

I was also dissapointed at what Lcw did towards his own game...I do believe that Lcw did tried his best to play.But i can notice that BCL did improved alot on his skills..Simple.., lets look on his movements and drop shots...I was kinda surpised when i was watching the match just now..Today lcw movement on court is slow and his shots are all returned by bcl.He can't play his own game today...I can be sure that bcl did alot of homework towards lcw game..But lcw did put alot of effort into it but he failed...Work hard chong wei..!!

2. Malaysianfan

Malaysianfan Regular Member

I think that LCW is thinking too much about winning nowadays which is why i had a bad feeling that he might lose to BCL. He should treat every tournament with a 'ping chang xin' which is an important element according to the CHina players.

3. soleha

soleha Regular Member

student
    I'm sure all d malaysian will be dissapointed because LCW lose 2 BCL...:crying:
    But,i will not very dissapointed b'coz eventhough he lose dis time, LCW still can try his best to win d other match wit BCL... Just like LD and TH.....:rolleyes:
    I think its better 'lose at the first and win at the last':D :D at d first I think in d MO, Malaysia can dominate atleast MS and WS...but it would be WS and MD...:D :D ANWAY...better than nothing..:D

4. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Well,despite of his lose,he himself said after this lose,he si not juara kampung anymore and i believe that after this tournament,he will has less pressure when playing in his own country. there are just too many burden on his shoulder,the expectation of the media,fans,malaysians and bam give him a lot of presssure...I can only hope that after this defeat,he can really be his ownself, playing is just for his passion toward badminton..However,i will still support him coz nobody is perfect in this world.Hope he can perform well in the following tournament since this is just the beginning of the year.

5. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    LCW lost.

Sad news lah. But anyway, WMC and KKK/TBH did well. Hope they can go further. LCW, LD and TH all must have went out for a good chendol and shopping.
    rgds:D :D

6. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

Yup, hope KKK/TBH can go much further than just a semi final.

7. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    :D TH and LD promised each other to lose in 1st and 2nd round so that they can go for shopping but then they forgotten they're in Malaysia...so they both asked LCW to lose in QF so that he can bring them around!!:p

LOL...I'm childish!!:p :D

8. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

That's a nice theory why all the top players will gone in MO. :D :D :D

9. hydrocyanic

hydrocyanic Regular Member

wasting my time
    sounds like the best explaination to why all LCW TH and LD loses so early in the game...

next one would be PG, cuz he wants to have another honeymoon?

or LCW's GF? cuz she wants to be around with him? :p

10. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    haha maybe they are all sitting at the mamak stall watching Liverpool vs Chelsea...hahahaha