Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

It was a pretty standard gym we were playing in and frankly, I didn't even notice those bloody baskets being in that stupid place before I hit it. Also, it was a tournament, so no way I would have used any sort of Notfallgurke.

By the way, I just made some close-up pictures of the intestines of the frame - I guess that might be interesting for some of us freaks around here. I'll be posting them tomorrow.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that I'll most likely be going for the white one. And I'm also quite sure that this doesn't surprise you.

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.
  2. robfitsy

robfitsy Regular Member

They are exactly the same frame unstrung. If your stringer has decent machine (i.e: not 2-point) try stringing square at the lower tension (27x27). The TCharging frames will retain most of it's unstrung shape, except maybe for the last 3 or 4 top crosses.
    I only suggested the lower tension value as stringing square gives IMO a harder stringbed which retains it's feel for longer than non-square tensions.

Edited to add: get your stringer to do a 2 piece job - I've never honestly had a decent 1 piece string job when I used to get others to do my stringing.

#5222 robfitsy, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Vivek Bagadhi likes this.
  3. robfitsy

robfitsy Regular Member

Fancy getting a dremel/rotary tool on the shaft to see the workings of the "bio inner cone" - though it's not listed on the marketing material for the N7-2, so I'm not sure if it's worth going through the trouble.

4. throttlementok

throttlementok Regular Member

Thanks! Complete details and I’ve convinced with your suggestion :D

5. salepang

salepang Regular Member

does anyone can share about n7ii/tc70 vs 7000B?

6. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

That has got nothing to do with 1-piece vs. 2-piece. If a stringer does bad 1-piece jobs, he will also do bad 2-piece jobs. There is no clear reason at all why a 1-piece job should perform worse than 2-piece if both are done correctly.

Nah, I'm not planning to tear it apart even further than it is. Pictures to follow shortly...

badmintony likes this.
  7. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

How true. I've had my rackets strung on a 1- piece fashion eversince and had no trouble with it.

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

8. throttlementok

I can share about the 7000B it has a unique feel. It is so light and fast for a 3U racket and I think the air stream technology really works. Offense defense really good. It has a medium flex shaft that makes it easy to generate power and I think you don’t need an advanced technique when using it. So user friendly. I would say the balance is about even to just slightly head heavy.

salepang likes this.
  9. Thebestbees

Thebestbees Regular Member

Do you happen to try the 7000B vs 88 D 4U? or if anyone has tried it before?

10. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Here we go... I hope you guys can handle some rough footage (click to enlarge...):
    SM6_7646.JPG SM6_7648.JPG SM6_7656.JPG SM6_7651.JPG SM6_7660.JPG

The frame is not filled with any sort of foam as seen on various Yonex rackets. Instead, there is some kind of foil that forms the inner layer which might be what they call the HDF shock absorbtion.

11. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Interesting. No foam core. I like.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

12. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Wait, wasn't you asking about N7ii and N9ii before. I'm surprised you're not recommending 7000B to him.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

13. throttlementok

IMO, n7ii will be better because it is stiffer for more control and it’s also well known as a double racket. 7000B is too flex, it’s better for people looking for a super user friendly racket without bothering too much with techniques. My brother who in first year Junior High School use the 7000B really well. I use the 3D Calibar 900C lol

14. throttlementok

I used 4U 88D before moving to 900C. I would say both have different character. 88D is stiffer than 7000B. Even 88D is slightly stiffer than 900C. Actually its hard to compare between the 88D and 7000B. 7000B is easier just super user friendly. May I ask you what kind of racket that you are looking for? Then I can elaborate the differences into you preferences.

15. robfitsy

robfitsy Regular Member

Possibly, but those who do 1 piece are motivated by finishing the job quicker and using a little less string from their reel. :)

16. Thebestbees

Thebestbees Regular Member

i am currently using the 88D 4U, i like the head heavines and quickness in it, but find it too stiff for my elbow, any recommendations?

17. throttlementok

actually 900C a little less stiff than the 88D, but in terms of weight the 900C is 3U. I also own the 75C, it is also 3U but it gives more flex and it is easier to play with. maybe you can try n9ii / Turbocharging 75. or maybe astrox 77?

18. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    N7II

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

19. salepang

salepang Regular Member

So 7000b flex same like astrox 77? And the slight heavy head same as tc70?

20. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I played at such a tournament a month ago. During warmup my partner aimed the spot, so I could adjust my backhand for the clear. Can't understand why the architects don't think about these things. I know a hall which have removeable baskets for this. Great idea and not very expensive. Mads Pieler Kolding guys can get bad head injuries from that baskets.

s_mair likes this.