Malaysian Open --- WHO IS READY ?

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by X Ball, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    tutu, let him be. To each his own. If he thinks that malaysia is a bagful of crap, then let him be. I'm sure we have MORE MALAYSIAN FANS who will support Malaysia all the way than someone like him.

2. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    and if malaysia wants 'to talk but no action' then let them talk! you never know someday they can be as good as china or Indo

3. hector_iii

hector_iii Regular Member

shah88
    fortunately shld i have ability n talent to play for national squad, i won't have time to educate u. anyway, with lee cw skills/talents, he won't even make China's province team. indon club 2nd divisyen maybe can.

4. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

ya hector, i agree wf u 100%....yayaya, we talk a lot and nothing come out -- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Indeed, we need ppl like u, who talk a lot, as i proposed earlier, to come out with constructive action plans, strategies, or even help BAM to carry out SWOT analysis to help Msian players to shine in international arena, like 70's. BUT, b4 that, please make sure, u can spell their names correctly......

We as Msian childish, joker n shallow supporters will b thankful to u....if u really can come out wf something concrete, instead of 'talk' also, in this forum.

We respect ur opinion, as u claimed that u r juz saying out ur thoughts...but indeed, u can say it in more polite way.....we live in a civalize world.

Juz dun wan this forum to bcome a battle place, with harsh words throw in here n there.

5. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    sigh. Hector, to each his own. If you feel that you're right and we're wrong, then so be it. I'm happier that way.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I hope Ronald can show some improvement as compared to his previous match with gade. It was a good fight though but as a Singaporean watching him getting smacked like that is definitely not a nice feeling. Go ronald!

6. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Actually Ronald played well during the Spore Open. In time he will be a good contender in any international outings.

7. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    Well, its a good comeback for him after his injury I guess but I feel that he was in a defensive mode most of the time..

my prediction on MO : Lin Dan will emerge as champion for MS.

8. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    We have to be fair with Hector. He has a right to his comment even if it "trigger" reactions from malaysian fans. You could prove him wrong with your arguments, but shouldn't tell him to stop saying things that malaysian fans do not like to hear.

9. hector_iv

hector_iv Regular Member

remember each time after failure, malaysia surely will form Project team with high ambition of winning olympic gold or thomas cup; spend a lot of money, boast a lot, raise hopes THEN finally bcos of all the same reasons, FAILURE is the end result. blame de weather not suited, no mental training, etc... den analyze n suggest, new project team come up. KAKA real joke example where got thomas cup national team got 2 head coach ? (li mao/ misboon sidek) dis is laffing stock of de world. bcos no clear direction/strategy. finally wat happened? as we all know, all misboon's puppets lost to the old folk team of denmark. which was destroyed by the great China team. den blame on injury to wong CH. a thomas cup champion has good all arnd strength. not juz depend on one player. and oso thomas cup squad allow reserve. and of all ppl, BAM choose kuan bh (bottom rubbish player) JUZ bcos he is misboon's puppet. dis shows that WHAT is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

10. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    I think the scratch Singapore doubles pair of Saputra and Wijaya shows some potential. At least this pairing has better purpose than the Saputra/Li Yu Jia paring. Li Yu Jia seems to be more a burden than a decent teammate as she always makes all kinds of mistakes bringing the team down and her strokes does not have much power at all compared to other women doubles players.

11. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    I guess you're right East Devil. But for him to insult the players by saying that they are 'rubbish dump' and whatever-else , sorry, but I can't accept it. I'm not a sensitive person but the least he could do is not to insult the players.

12. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    Perhaps politics might be playing a part? Malaysia is definitely way better than most countries but the reputation and investment does not seem to be generating significant returns.

Despite whatever problems Malaysia might have, things do not get solved overnight. Don't forget, sometimes, there might also be some silly plans put into place because of unrealistic public pressure. I am sure they could sort it out once they have some capable and single-minded leadership in place in their association.

13. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    I agree it might be that nice to insult the players that much. But maybe he is just a passionate fan that simply need to vent his frustration about the lack of performance from the players?

Although I am not a malaysia fan since I obviously tend to support my own singapore, but I do support players who work hard like LCW and LCW is one of my favourite players. But besides LCW, I find the other singles players in the malaysian team a bit of a disappointment. I think the biggest disappointment might be Hafiz as he has all the physical and technical capabilities in him that should allow him to dominate. I tend to find him a little lazy and lack of fighting spirit and mental strength. KBH, I do not see him as having as much potential as Hafiz so can't really say much anymore.

14. wynn000

wynn000 Regular Member

soli...is it got live score for MO??
    where can find it??

15. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
  16. tehsham

tehsham Regular Member

This website very disappointing and humilating for a world class organiser

17. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    The organiser is defo not world class based on the website..... people want live scores..... they give us past history..........

World class event should be run better la! Online.... the whole world is watching

18. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

yes, not very informative.
    SO website is fantastic..................

MO should also use the tournament software.

19. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    I feel so strange,are you really hate the malaysian players?You use the word "rubbish" is really very serious.You can't blame other people angry.If your favourite player or team called rubbish by other people,are you happy with that?You can definitely give your opinian but please use some polite word.We can't force you to like some one or team that you think is bad,but for me if i can't do that and can't perform like the players,i won't give any comments.Although the malaysian players are not the best,but they still manage to win in some competition.If LCW is really that bad,How can he become the world no2?So,there are many factors effect the players perfomance,there are no sure win in any competition.I hope you will appreciate what i say.Don't make this forum a battel place and don't make serious comments!

20. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya,i agree with you. There are no latest results and live scoring.The BAM should learn from the SO website.It make all the fans panic.By the way,do you know Malaysia televisyen got show any match of MO?I really hope to watch since i have no chances to Kuching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.