Nguyễn Tiến Minh - Vietnam's Hottest!

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Loh, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

Hi Hungle,

It is very nice for you to propose a meeting with NTM. However I live in Montreal/Canada and I don't have the money to go in Viet-Nam yet. I would love to meet NTM and have a talk with him, because I also speak vietamese. But I will have to wait for a while before meeting him.

I am sorry, but I don't know much about sponsor. However, I have friends who are sponsored by Victor, Li-Ning....I can ask them for you. I am interested by the logo. Are you the one who designed it? Can I have a look? I have decent skills in art if you need help =)

2. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Dear Luffy,
    Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
    About logo, i mean if any company want to place their logo to NTM T-shirt (height 10cm), they can pay for him money and he will print sponsor logo in front of his T-shirt, do you understand what i mean?

And I think it is better if you can give me your personal email to discuss about this matter, or you can email to me trunghungleba@yahoo.com.vn

See you,
    Hungle

3. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

Oooh ok

Like Lin Dan or Lee chong Wei where they have something like ''Proton'' or ''Fedex'' in front or their shirt? Hmmm....why is VICTOR or YONEX cannot help him?

4. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Yes, same as Fedex for China and Proton for Malaysia! I have received your email address, i will email to you!

5. Minh Thu

Minh Thu New Member

student
    OMG, this is my idol :D:D

6. ct3833

ct3833 Regular Member

Manager
    I watched the Indonesia Open match between TF and NTM, while NTM is very strong, fast and dyunamic, I noticed that most of the time he returned the shuttlecock back to where TF was, this has saved TF a lot of time and energy and given him the chance to move NTM around the court in return. Did I see wrongly? or his coach really did not give a this important piece of advice?

7. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Thank you ct3833, i will check the match video and talk with NTM about this and let you know if i have any information.

8. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

NTM was indeed playing a lot of flat drives. Knowing how good Taufik is on the smash and at the net, perhaps NTM thought that his best talent against Taufik was his quick reflexes in a drive war.

It will be fascinating to see what hungle has to say after speaking with NTM. :)

9. hungle

hungle Regular Member

I just talked with NTM but because we have some other works to discuss so we only spend short time for match between NTM and Taufik. NTM said that honestly, Taufik is on a higher grade than him (play better than him) so Taufik can guess where the shuttlecock return back from NTM, in addition NTM is more hard to guess where shuttlecock Taufik return to him. Thaat is the reson why NTM have to drive/run much more than Taufik, and of course Taufik can save energy than him.
    One notice here is, NTM said that Taufik won is no problem becuase he is better than him but umpire/line judge was wrong in 4-5 points and after match Taufik talk with NTM about these faults from Umpire/line judge and say sorry about these faults.
    I think although Taufik save more energy than NTM but he is also tired after this match so this is one of reason why he lose easy in the second games with LCW in final.
    Next month, NTM will lose 7.000 points because cancelation of Thailan open, this will make big effect on his raking.
    Hope you guy understanding our man-NTM, the top ten player but the training and other conditions are very poor in Vietnam, we proud of him.

#269 hungle, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..perhaps NTM could go back and watch the 2008 AE match between him vs. Taufik, where he forced Taufik to the brink of defeat in that essentially 1 hr match. Maybe can refresh some of his memory on what to do vs. Taufik... But i guess it's easier said that done as Taufik also beat NTM in straight games in the recent Thomas Cup Prelims in April..

11. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

this guy reminds me of myself with his great defense, (obviously I am not as good as him :D)

12. hungle

hungle Regular Member

I was not see 2008 AE between NTM and TF, will find to watch this game! Thank you Ctjcad!

13. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..hopefully you can find it in one of the threads (2008 AE) in the Tournaments Video Sharing section...i believe that was the only time NTM was able to stretch Taufik to a near defeat...btw, did Taufik get new initials, TF??..:p

14. hungle

hungle Regular Member

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

16. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    2010 Australian Badminton Open GP MS Final: Nguyen Tien Minh won

It's a surprise that no BCer congratulated Nguyen Tien Minh for winning our 2010 Australian Badminton Open GP MS Final, held in Melbourne, Australia, on Sunday 18-Jul-2010.

After meeting up with NTM here, I was surprised how much similarities he has with Lee Chong Wei (age, height, weight, size, behaviour, etc......). :)

Well done to Nguyen Tien Minh for moving higher and higher up in the Mens Singles World Ranking.

#276 chris-ccc, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  17. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Chris-ccc,
    Thank for yuor notice that, i think may be Bcer think that is only ** tournament so he have to win!

18. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    not that la...

some are late to find out who is the champion

even if it is ntm

we also congratulate him for his winning

19. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    not that la...

some are late to find out who is the champion

even if it is ntm

we also congratulate him for his winning

20. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

Well, I guess people expectation on him sort of become higher when his ranking was above 10. It's just like Chen Jin, when he won the german open(or danish can't remember) few years ago, everyone was excited and talk about him being the next LD. However, no one seems to care when he won his swiss open this year. Another question, are you guys excited when you see LCW winning his Malaysian open this year? Will it be a much more different scenario if LCW won that title 9 years ago?

Nevertheless, it's a good win though. Congrates to NTM for his Australian title.