Xia Xuanze ( 夏煊泽 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by silvia, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

I love the way XXZ plays. So fast and dynamic! Also he always dictates the pace.

2. chickenpoodle

chickenpoodle Regular Member

probably my favorite player of all time.
    too bad he has no stamina. haha. the new 21 system should favor him well.

3. alloh

alloh Regular Member

No.... I think XXZ has good stanmina.
    I like his fighting mind, never give-up.

4. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    I think XXZ might retire because of the following reasons,
    1. Income is not attractive enough.
    2. Getting older and slower.
    3. Too hard to stay fitter than younger team mates.
    4. Want more family time, newly married.
    5. Not selected to play under country's financial support.

We must remember that a professional badminton player when not receiving financial support from his/her country to play tournaments has to pay own travelling and other expenses. So let us increase their prize money, so that even if a player gets knocked out earlier in the tournaments, he/she still receive enough prize money to cover those expenses mentioned. This will also attract more players to be professionals.

5. yamhill

yamhill Regular Member

Student
    where did you get this infos about financial support !!! how can he held 1 tour without support ?

6. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

Definately need more money in badminton! XXZ got a bronze medal at the olympics tho and apparently China pays big money for that. Also he is probably sponsored.

7. alloh

alloh Regular Member

Why the prizes for badminton match are so low if compare with others sport.
    If not my mistake, the prizes for a tennis tournament could up to 1 million USD right?

8. $100 Dreams

$100 Dreams Regular Member

OMG! when did he get married??!!

9. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Sept. 2005, I believe. :)

10. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    Well well well...Its May already, are we hearing wedding bells yet? Anyone to update of this?

11. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    5/22 is the date. About 1 week. Congrats to brother "big mouth". :p

12. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    Wowwee~ I wonder whether it'll be covered and broadvasted by the media (which I think it will)? I'm gonna hang on to CCTV5 to trying to catch a glimpse~!

13. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    OFF TOPIC:) : Did anyone see that Jin Bei Lei is left-handed (like me :D hehe):p Good luck to them :) :D

14. jkusmanto

jkusmanto Regular Member

Computer Analyst
    For somebody who doesn't understand Chinese, here is the translation.

The big mouth from explodes has hugged the beautiful woman to turn over to have to welcome the bride to end nine years long-distance race.

"That was a last September Thursday, I brought own the diamond ring which specially bought from Hong Kong suddenly to appear in front of her, she has gawked, has smiled immediately." Yesterday, Xia Xuan Ze was bringing the happy happy expression, announced own marriage news. "Last September 29, I have married." The Xia Xuan Ze's big mouth happily becomes a semicircle. Originally, never mentioned the oneself girlfriend in front of the media "the big mouth" already to marry! But on May 22, he will hold the grand wedding banquet in Hangzhou to welcome marries him the bride.

They fall in love 9 years ago
    Suddenly says this news "the big mouth" to look like a little selects "is deceitful", because this has the innumerable female fans badminton world 帅哥 to never have the scandal, also ever not in media premise and sentimental life. The female fan which believes which this suddenly however to come the marriage news can make many unreasoning passion "the great pain and grief". But the Zhejiang Province badminton team's team member all knew that, "the big mouth" has a deep love the girlfriend □□women's doubles team member gold bud. "We fell in love the entire nine years, the registration marriage day, we also specially elected in September 29." Initially the manner husband "the big mouth" extremely is excited, unrestrainedly cancels the finger "9" the shape. This is makes him to think the arrogant numeral, loves for 9 years only then to marry, this but solid marathon!
    "The marriage is a matter which allowed nature to take its course, walked together that the long time, she already became in my life a part." In 1995, already was at that time province team elder brother's Xia Xuan Ze and just comes to save the team, to be small he 2 year-old small flower bud to become the good friend which opens heart. After a year, the elder brother is selected the national sports team, in so big Beijing, he saw many fresh things, have not actually forgotten Hangzhou that beautiful lovable girl. When "just entered the national sports team, I thought the pressure was very big, very wanted to speak with her. At that time made the phone call not too to be also convenient, I frequently wrote a letter to her. Each time receives her reply, I all can be happy very good several days." This blue astringent memory cancelled "the big mouth" the shy smiling face, "slowly, we very natural have fallen in love."

Girlfriend continuously low key support
    For 9 years, "the big mouth" from an ordinary national sports team team member, grows the badminton world great soldier which shakes the world for, the trail proliferates the various countries; But small flower bud then continuously silently is persisting own enterprise in the Zhejiang Province team, also quietly is persevering their love. "Really very much thank her, then is good. Such for many years, she continuously silently has stood in me after death. Regardless of in my magnificent year, or the low time, she is continuously all same." Girlfriend's this support lets "the big mouth" change countenance, also lets him rely on, "no matter in where, so long as thinks of her, I think very relieved. Told the truth, such many years, our sentiment already transformed from the initial fervor into the surmounting love dear ones, but I actually more and more sank have been drunk." Thereupon, quite had the thoughts "the big mouth" to start from last June to plan proposes to move, expects the girlfriend to be able with his hand in hand lifelong, thereupon, has had as mentioned earllier that. "The big mouth" supinely begins, the smiling face which on the face ripples is only having the depth to be loving the talented person can have.

Perhaps very quickly has "the small mouth"
    "Actually marries the matter I consider very much prudently, because of me now or national sports team's team members. But afterwards I discovered the establishment family instead let my heart be steadfast many, also was much better at the enterprise point of view." Has established own family, "the big mouth" had a higher anticipation to the enterprise, after "originally ten transports meets me to have the retirement idea, afterwards I thought oneself also may trade one way to persist this enterprise. Now trains lets me attempt the doubles, I think very well, also may give own in 2008 the Olympic Games to add a hope."

On May 22, "the big mouth" soon holds the grand wedding banquet in the Hangzhou 雷迪 woods big hotel to welcome marries his beautiful bride gold bud. "Said is very skillful, we do not have specially to choose the day, but we birthday adds just is on May 22." Xia Xuan the Ze birthday is on January 5, but the small flower bud's birthday is on April 17, "I must give her to be happiest, most joyful wedding ceremony." "The big mouth" has revealed time the competition serious affection. Then, has had thought works as daddy? "Perhaps can be very quick! ... ... So long as the wife likes, I do not oppose!" This returned to "the big mouth" to become a bigger semicircle.

15. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

congrats to both

16. seawell

seawell Regular Member

Xia's wedding!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Xia is the happiest man in the world now. Just look at how big his smile is, when Jin is kissing him. :D The next pic was more like, "ok... errrr... i got drunk..." :D

Congrats to bro Big Mouth and mrs... :p

Note: Wonder if LYB brought the TC cup with him to the wedding. If so, poor PG might be crying in front of his pc... Ai...

#277 LazyBuddy, May 22, 2006
    Last edited: May 22, 2006
  18. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

Everytime I see LYB on TV or pictures, he always wear a cap. My curiousity, has anyone seen him not wearing a cap ?

19. Wai Shing

Wai Shing Regular Member

Student
    Yes, he has been seen without a cap lol, it's rare but still. Search on google for li yongbo, you'll find a few pictures. It's odd he's wearing a cap to a wedding though.

Attached Files:

#279 Wai Shing, May 22, 2006
    Last edited: May 22, 2006
  20. pauline

pauline Regular Member

students
    They look so happy......Congratulations!!!!