badmintonshoponline. us

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Icerabbit, Jun 21, 2007.

1. mojster666

mojster666 Regular Member

I do not use MSN. I do not want to use MSN at all.
    Email is the basic of any significant business. Why do they not apply? I think it isn't fair to customers that they do not respond to email more than 14 days!!!
    They can simply withdraw email from their contacts then.

2. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

i know eh? you would think they prioritize email more than MSN, but apparently not -___-

it's funny that checking e-mail is sort of an integrated feature in MSN anyway, they should be able to do these two things in one operation.

3. mojster666

Can anyone help me get in touch with them? I tried with MSN, but without success. They are always offline, but I sent a message. As always - no answer.

4. badarora

badarora Regular Member

Chemical Engineer
    Hey Mojster...here is the phone number of that ass**** 00852-98332324.

#204 badarora, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  5. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

Mojster, what did you order? How long has it been since the payment was made?

6. powerbaddy

powerbaddy Regular Member

hey Mojster, let me know if you receive whatever you ordered. I placed an order for 20x bg65/10x lining ap90/1x nbg98 strings and deposited directly into his hsbc account (for a 3% discount) on the 2nd week of December (can't remember exact date but still have the receipt for deposit sitting somewhere. I emailed him immediately after the deposit and requested that he confirmed payment and ship out the strings. I waited a week, still no reply to email...another week went by, still no email, at this point, i figured maybe its holiday season and this guy is juss not doin ne work...finally received a reply on jan 4th. saying "payment confirmed, will ship those strings asap"...its been over 15 business days since then...still no strings...no email with tracking number even tho i was charged with registered post....gonna try to email him again soon if the strings don't come in this week...but at this point, i can only really bank on him not being a total piece of **** and scammin my money cuz there's nothin i can do about it ne way considerin he's in hong kong sumwhere. would not recommend ne one doin business with this guy. and if u do, at least pay thru paypal or credit card so u can dispute the charge from non-receipt of goods.

7. gk_sezhian

gk_sezhian Regular Member

Badmintonshoponline.us is redirecting to another website worldinlive.com
    I placed orders around $500 last week. But Today to check the order status when i clicked its redirecting.Any Suggestions Please?

GK

8. keenweisam

keenweisam Regular Member

placed an order in late october. contacted yu hin about a month ago, and he said that perhaps it was 'lost in post' and that it would be resent to me. Now, almost 4 months from the time of my order, i am losing hope with regards to receiving it. I have tried to contact him on multiple occasions, and have received absolutely no replies.
    I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST BUYING FROM THIS STORE.

9. keenweisam

placed an order in late october. contacted yu hin about a month ago, and he said that perhaps it was 'lost in post' and that it would be resent to me. Now, almost 4 months from the time of my order, i am losing hope with regards to receiving it. I have tried to contact him on multiple occasions, and have received absolutely no replies.
    I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST BUYING FROM THIS STORE.

10. PopsiclePete

PopsiclePete Regular Member

he is not a scammer, but unfortunately he is extremely bad at how he runs his business. I urge everyone to just keep sending him emails and you will get your products eventually.

I've been there, done that

11. powerbaddy

powerbaddy Regular Member

finally received my order in the mail. took a good two months to get my order. he replied to email sayin sorrie for his late reply. just email him and try to be polite n u may or may not get ur order lol. wut a guy... at least he's not a scammer as poppete stated above but he's prob terribly disorganized and not on top of things when it comes to running his business.

12. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

just notice that their website has shut down. Anyone got info??

13. Nightnight

Nightnight Regular Member

I am trying to buy a badminton bag from this website but have some questions regarding the shipping charges. When I add the bag to the cart, I am charged with 16 dollars (Canadian) of shipping fees. At the final check out point, there's another shipping fee of $20 added? Is this suppose to be be a bug or a change in their business model? I don't remember getting double charged for shipping fee when I bought my arcsaber z-slash from this store last year.

14. Nightnight

Nightnight Regular Member

ok guys, I just made an order for a Votric 70 and bought a yonex badminton bag. Will let everyone know when i receive it.

Cheers,

15. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Looks like their web site is back on again :)

16. keenweisam

still no reply for me at all.... getting extremely frustrating, have been emailing almost every day no replies at all.
    Any advice from fellow BCers as to what I can do?

17. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

If you paid by Paypal, you can raise a dispute case :)

18. bigben

bigben New Member

The site is off

Hi,
    I ordered 10 days ago on this site. I didn't receive any confirmation from the site. the site is off now :confused:

I just emailed yesterday. I will let you know when my order will arrived but this is the first and the last time i order somethine on this site.

19. badarora

badarora Regular Member

Chemical Engineer
    Guys,
    It is not worth it. I had ordered from here for the first time and have had a bad experience and I didn't even receive all that I had ordered. Nothing I can do about it. If you buy from him you are certainly not going to be happy or at peace until you receive everything. Yu Hin does not reply back ..he avoids calls and is almost impossible to track if you are ordering from far. He is not that cheap that you would risk all your money ...better spend few more dollars elsewhere and get your items faster and with assurance. There is no excuse for such bad service. So please don't look for comments in support of Yu Hin just o convince yourself that you are OK ...you are not. You have taken a chance that you were aware of and it was a bad decision. All you can do now is wait and watch or try and keep bugging him.
    Good luck

20. mojster666

Paid on 20th December, received on 28th January.
    During this time, very poor communication, precisely, no communication.
    Good ending, fortunately.:D:D:D