Singapore Open 2006 Qualifying Rounds

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by hcyong, Jun 5, 2006.

1. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Singapore should attract BCL, Chen Yu or Taufik with the big money not the women players to play for them.

I would not go and see your precious chinese born lady play (and even win). However, if Ronald suddenly become SO champion I would go more often to Singapore.:D ATTACK RONNO !

2. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Stock Broker
    I'm glad you're more open-minded than others. Hope it knocked some sense into those who are just too narrow-minded. :D

3. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    It was Lydia who beat Lee Hyun Jin and then Gu beat Lydia.

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Stock Broker
    You are asking too much. We've had enough of trouble getting the services of Taufik when he was down and had problems with his own badminton association some years ago. Please don't forget the political sensitivities involved.

Our SBA has its own plans and strategy. They are other aspects to consider as well and not just buying high ranking players off the shelf! If it were that easy, then China will be deprived of its top players in no time! And perhaps the USA will be the world champion. :D

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Loh, it is really not that difficult ---- look at how many Chinese players have settled in Australia (I saw Yang Yang and another player in Perth Australia and they are not even playing). It is all a matter of citizenship and a bit of guarantee. If you look at soccer, tell me how many Afro people have settled and playing for European nations.

I don't buy what you said coz it did not make good sense!:p

6. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

It doesn't mean you are open-minded if u think like that though. And those who think other thing else doesnt mean they are narrow-minded. Do you think that you are way too definite on your ideas n thinking? There's nothing entirely right though.. Even though you disagree with their thoughts, u might said that you disagreed but not saying others narrow-minded.. The way you talk may just cause some flaming war around here... What the hell... i've never been so pissed off in a forum..

#66 hara^kazuko, Jun 7, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  7. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

urm... ignore what i've said in the last few sentences.. *sweat*